Freezes

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Pazuzu, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Pazuzu

Pazuzu Mushroom Warrior

Today the game got frozen two times while I was using a card. I could speak with the other player but wasn't able to play.

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Yeah, there were some kind of freeze lag. My client crashed due to this, and a lot of people seemed to have it happen at the same time. Devs were on, so I believe they're looking at it now.

3. zazu27

zazu27 Kobold

Happen to me too second time in a row here is info
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Frozen Cavern,Room=THST (zazu27),RoomID=117449,Msg=Truddle took 4 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Frozen Cavern,Room=THST (zazu27),RoomID=117449,Msg=The active player is now Gary
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=Frozen Cavern,Room=THST (zazu27),RoomID=117449,Event=PlayAction,Action=Spear Thrust,Instigator=Snrg,Targets=Eustace
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Frozen Cavern,Room=THST (zazu27),RoomID=117449,Msg=Eustace took 4 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Frozen Cavern,Room=THST (zazu27),RoomID=117449,Msg=The active player is now zazu27

4. coopdeloop

coopdeloop Kobold

Played a Multiplayer game around 20:10 GMT +1 and it FROZE!

I was going first and clicked a move card and all that happened was that it got highlighted but no squares lit up.

Only thing that worked was the CLOCK! So there I sat watching my perfect streak fade away with each second.

Played vs Azurera and he kindly let me keep my no loss streak but now I dont dare play another game.

Would love info on when its safe to play again. )

/Coop

5. Pazuzu

Pazuzu Mushroom Warrior

Well it's pretty safe, I've experienced two freezes in more than one hundred matches, it's related to the lag issue when the servers are overloaded it seems.