Force Field with Impen. nimbus

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by dashv520, Aug 3, 2015.

1. dashv520

dashv520 Orc Soldier

Finally got the Bubble Helmet so I tried to pair Force Field with Impen. nimbus to see how it works.
    I only tried a few games as I am having a break now.
    This deck still need modification to maximum its effective, but it can work fairly ok in the elo range 1500-1600. (but probably I will not use this deck in future as I like direct fight more :))
    It does not have strong attacks, but it draws the Force Field very often.
    Pairing it up with impen. nimbus make the warriors really difficult to be killed.
    Basically the elf warriors are with low health but the opponents just can't deliver that final blow.
    It should be a frustrating experience to the opponent ... (sorry!)

Weborncarel
    Level 3 Elf Warrior

Deneel
    Level 1 Elf Warrior

Dereemven
    Level 19 Human Priest

2. visak13

visak13 Ogre

There are few good movement cards...no slippery as well. Have you played against a volcano/radiation build?

3. dashv520

dashv520 Orc Soldier

It is not good against control wizards.
    It got enough movements but it actually lacks enough big attacks.

visak13 likes this.
  4. visak13

visak13 Ogre

yes but no team shifts...i guess u use those flank moves 2 protect against volcano builds but what about 3-4 volcanoes in 1 round...
    but anyway u mentioned that this is a temp build so no problem

5. dashv520

dashv520 Orc Soldier

Change the weapon to double-edged sword should give you more movements that you need.
    flank moves are used for attack, not for running
    to play against volcano build, you have to move close and attack first, so the wizards need to move away from you

6. doog37

doog37 Hydra

I would try to add the boots with Force Field, using a 0 or 1 token weapon and find a little more punch.

7. dashv520

dashv520 Orc Soldier

Just lost a game against this deck ... The opponent basically occupied the victory square and wait for the win. I drew my pruge at round 4 but its too late