[Fixed] Black screen on Kongregate but not on the main website

Discussion in 'Support' started by psicoalexandre, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Hello!
    I have this kinda annoying bug, yesterday I was playing for the first time this game on Kongregate and I went kind of far.
    Today I couldn't play anymore because of a black screen on Chrome and an infinite loading screen on Firefox.
    I tryied :
    - Updating flash
    - Restarting the pc
    - NOT to clean the cookies, I don't want to loose all data.
    So.. If someone could tell me what can I do it would be very kind!
    Thanks!

2. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

The game works 100% fine for me on Kong, so this is most likely something on your end. Sadly, I have no idea of why that might be happening.

At the very least, you can look the up-side, as your progress is saved server-side, so you can continue your adventure from where you left as soon as you fix your issue. Unless you play on kong as an unregisterd user? Not sure what would happen exactly in that case.

3. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

At what stage do you see the infinite loading screen? Do you see the spinning load icon?

On Firefox, can you check the developer tools to see if you can see an error? Click the menu in the top right and select Developer then Web Console. Try reloading the game.

4. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

(Moved to support forum)

5. It works now! It was probably a bad day or something, thanks for your help!

Pengw1n, Jon and Bandreus like this.