Firestorm Build -- We Have Ignition

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Avarice, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Avarice

Avarice Goblin Champion

Here's my MP/SP Firestorm build -- "We Have Ignition". I use the identical build to farm levels 13-17 in SP as well as farm MP in the infrequent event that I play MP. It's simply Firestorm and armor, that's it. It's intended that I can mostly ignore whatever the opponent does, whether in SP *or* MP.

Xavier
    Level 20 Dwarf Wizard

7 x Firestorm
    2 x Volcano
    2 x Toughness
    1 x Force Cone
    1 x Fire Spray
    1 x Force Bolt

Yzerman
    Level 20 Dwarf Wizard

1 x Hardy Mail
    12 x Firestorm
    3 x Volcano
    2 x Toughness
    1 x Run
    1 x Force Bolt
    1 x Squeamish

Zap
    Level 20 Dwarf Wizard

1 x Walk
    1 x Force Cone
    6 x Firestorm
    2 x Volcano
    2 x Toughness
    1 x Fire Spray
    2 x Force Bolt

Note that there are two gold tokens left over on each wizard for MP, and one of them has a blue that could be upgraded to a gold if desired. As it is, I just spam Firestorm regardless of whether or not it's actually beneficial. Playing like that, the build will likely float in the 1100-1200 range. The goal is fast games, period. I couldn't care less what the rating is.

If you wanted to make it more competitive you could replace all of the Staff of Inferno for almost anything that isn't Combustible, such as the Walnut Staff, Trembling Staff, any of the cold staves... tons of options if you're so inclined.

2. TheShadowTitan

TheShadowTitan #3 in Spring PvP Season

Trembling staff have combustible too. Staff of inferno isn't good because it have combustible and it makes you lose alot of games as you said

3. Avarice

Avarice Goblin Champion