Final chests in SP adventures

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Lord Feleran, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

I'm carrying the calculations and statistics from http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/feedback-mp-vs-sp-rewards.6002/page-3 over here.

What we should actually be estimating is unc -> rare, unc -> epic and unc -> leg. upgrade ratios, not just the average number of legendaries per adventure, because different adventures have different chests in the end.

Everyone willing to help, please note down ONLY what rarity is the item you got from the club slot (doesn't matter if you have membership or not, also doesn't matter if it was a treasure or not), beating adventure's LAST battle.
    IMPORTANT! You have to decide whether or not you are reporting your drops BEFORE getting the loot. If you usually don't post your drops, farm and get a legendary and then are happy and note down your few next adventures' club slots too and post them here, that would not be correct statistics anymore.
    IMPORTANT! Loot Fairy may not currently resident in any reported adventure :p

Example report:
    Played 40 adventures
    28 U
    7 R
    5 E
    0 L

I'll be writing down my own farming results too and update this thread with running averages every now and then. GL with those legendaries ;)

Edit: To calulate the average nr of legendaries from adventures, we also need upgrade ratios from commons.
    These are c -> unc 0.2, c -> rare 0.04, c -> epic 0.0085 and c -> leg. 0.0015
    The last 2 are likely correct but I'm not 100% sure. Anyway their sum has to be 0.01 and the average so far has been around 0.0085 and 0.0015.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
    Squidy and Sir Veza like this.
  2. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

OK, I can do this - do you want a weekly report (daily reports would be a lot of work for you)?

So just to be clear - no reports from adventures with LF bonus?

3. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

Correct.

Just finished my 5 MMs so here my datas si far:

All
    Lv C U R E L Tot
    15 03 07 03 00 00 00
    16 03 05 01 00 00 00
    17 15 16 02 00 01 00
    18 56 76 16 03 00 00
    19 03
    Tot 00 00 00 00 00 00

Treasure
    Lv C U R E L Tot
    17 10 18 6 0 0 0

Club
    Lv C U R E L Tot
    15 0 2 1 1 0 0
    16 0 1 0 0 0 0
    17 0 8 3 0 0 0
    18 0 32 4 1 0 0
    19 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Tot 0 0 0 0 0 0

Treasure
    Lv C U R E L Tot
    17 0 8 0 0 0 0

= 61 Final Chests

Other chests Legendaries: 1
    Levels: 18

Notes:
    It was supposed to be posted in the fastest way to get gold thread so I used the usual format.
    I'll be editing after each #MM till you have enough datas.

4. Lord Feleran

No reports from LF adventures, yes.
    Don't worry about me :)

5. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

Now I'm confused - I thought just the items from the club slot for the final chest of each adventure...so 5 MMs = 5 items? Does level of items matter?

6. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

No, the 4 from the brown chest plus the club item and this even if you aren't a membership. I did 5 MM (Mauve Manticore) caus there are 5 MM adventures avalaibles and I strated doing that only for the MMs two weeks ago but he wishes intel from any adventure. Tough imo we shouldn't report datas from the 5 items chests (Garnet Demon Portal and Lord Batford's Manor) or obviously from the level 1 adventures.

And no the level doesn't matter, I had the levels caus they like to have it in the gold threed.

edit: or the 5 items chests but separated from the other datas because they have 3 guaranted U and this can slighlty changes the datas.

7. Lord Feleran

That's why I'm asking only the club slots, then it doesn't matter how many items the chest includes.

wavy likes this.
  8. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

Oups my bad, hope it clarified for the others who understood the thing like I did. At least I had the datas seperated so you have 61 entries for mines and no need to edit.

9. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

If club slot (final battle) is always uncommon or better, then upgrade from common can't be calculated from that data. Do you need more data than your example report?

10. Lord Feleran

No-no, this is just additional information there. Example is there for a reason :)

wavy likes this.
  11. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

OK understood.

12. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Also, don't include data from your first completion of the module, since guaranteed drops will affect the club reward.

wavy likes this.
  13. Jacques

Jacques Hydra

Since I saw this post today, I have done 19 adventures: 11U/ 7R/0E/ 1L

14. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Okay, I've dug through my chest logs and pulled all the items I know were Uncommon+, and ran the stats.

Total: 1423
    C: 0
    U: 1120 (78.71%)
    R: 257 (18.06%)
    E: 31 (2.18%)
    L: 15 (1.05%)

15. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

U 34
    R 5
    E 1

16. Lord Feleran

Woah, Kalin, that's a lot of data :p
    Also, is there 2+1 guaranteed uncs in chests that have 4+1 or more items and 1+1 uncs in other ones? Only talking about final chests ofc.

17. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

In the Adventures.csv file, the column "Adventure Random Loot Items" tells you how many Uncommon+ items you get in the final chest (two for nearly every adventure, 3 for Garnet and Batford, 1 for Slub'Gut and both kobold mines, none for level 1 adventures). And the Loot Fairy replaces the "Battle Loot Items" in the final chest with Uncommon+ if they weren't already replaced by the "Battle Loot Table".

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
    Lord Feleran likes this.
  18. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

In other words, Kalin knows how the various drops work. I, on the other hand, will report only club rewards.

19. Adventures: 14
    Uncommons: 39
    Rares: 5
    Epics: 1
    Legendaries: 0

20. Lord Feleran

Susurrus, read the first post please. From 14 adventures you can only get 14 club slot items...