Final Beta Leaderboard!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Buncs and Heretiick like this.
  2. xVoid

xVoid Kobold

Woo, I can't believe I was 106th after not playing for so long, Great to see a few recognisable names up there. Can't wait for release to start the board all over again!

3. hwango

hwango Hydra

Dang, I was planning to play 3 more games tonight and have an even 100 MP games in the beta...and now I also see that if I'd managed to win those 3 games I might even have cracked the top 50 players. Oops. I should have realized there would be a short period of the game ceasing to exist between being beta and going live. Oh, well. Looking forward to the official launch!

4. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Aww that last reset did me in or i could have coasted in to top 100 on previous glory :p

5. Assussanni

Assussanni Ogre

So, by my reckoning at least 94,847 games of Card Hunter were played by the top 1000 players since the last reset. That's a lot of games! And that figure is an underestimate since it assumes that they never lost to a player outside the top 1000...

progammer and Aiven like this.
  6. Mutak

Mutak Goblin Champion

Top 10! I put the beatdown on Mom a couple times right near the end to get there. ;)

7. Aiven

Aiven Orc Soldier

#55, I wonder if I get that high after release :)

8. Platouf

Platouf Mushroom Warrior

Hello,

I am the player who play the most, yeah !!! But I want to say you again, rating is not important , only fun is important. So if you are in this rating (or not) never forgot to play for fun and not for a number in rating.

Friendly,
    Platouf.

9. progammer

progammer Ogre

1498? Should have tried to round it up to 1500 before release.

But you are the number 1 in games played :) I rate people based on how much they play :D

Consider Platouf played 1900+ games, we can says that 0.1% of people (1/1000) played 2% of the games. Or Platouf played 20 times as much as the average people

10. ralindel

ralindel Kobold

Seems I'm 4th after Eusix and cinomed in the most played games. Maybe I shouldn't have given up the last two weeks and go for the 2nd ;P

11. Dwedit

Dwedit Goblin Champion

I notice the the AI players are missing from this list :)
    In the current build of card hunter, the AI players have their spots on the leaderboard. Gary has over 9000 games played, and Mom has only about 300.