Festive Thief

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by Killer74, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Killer74

Killer74 Hydra

Decided to give this scenario-making business a whirl.

It's an easy enough scenario, though possibly a bit too much on the random side. I would appreciate any thoughts on it.

Intro:
    You clamber up through the vents, your mouth drooling at the thought of the feast awaiting you. Succulent ham, Storge eye stew, Coatldile soup with a large side helping of Yellow Pudding. You espy a camera as you peek your head up. The security is somewhat tighter than last year, evidently in preparation of this visit. The vent heats up suddenly and scorches your hand. The only way out is through the front door. Perhaps you can grab a quick bite while you are at it.
    Screenshot
    Festive Thief 2.jpg

Epilogue:
    You manage to escape, even if you did not manage to gobble down as much as you would have liked. Your stomach gurgles, making noises that rivals that of the hounds' death cries; the food doesn't agree with you. You collapse onto the snow, your insides in turmoil...

I think I'll probably remove the snow from around the side. All the whirlwinds that MP AI Wizard 2 has makes it a bit random. I'll add some more doodads as well.

Edit:
    Thanks for the help.
    Updated with doodads and whatnots. Changed the security cameras to the one with less draws.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  2. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Buh Dum Tss
    No! Very fitting and aesthetically pleasing.
    Just make it blocked terrain or leave it alone altogether, it really adds to the theme.
    My feedback:
    • Put the red VP terrain doodads over the portals.
    • I found out that hiding in the first room until you either kill the dogs or throw them outside is the only way to win, then whirlwind the bots out or in good for you position. I think this map doesnt require a lot of skill, nevertheless I love its theme!
    • I would suggest adding some doodads on the walls and floor and a few outside the board.

Killer74 likes this.