Equipping items in keep makes items dissapear temporarily

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Mystral, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Mystral

Mystral Kobold

In my keep i removed two characters from my party, and then added two others. I removed their items and then removed the two characters. I added the two original characters back in. Now when i tried to equip a staff on my wizard (one of the characters i removed temporarily earlier) while there was already a staff in there, by dragging it there with the mouse. It put the staff i was trying to equip back in my inventory, and the place for equipping the staff was solid white, so not even the bare hands showed up. The staff that was originally equipped was not in my inventory and did not show as equipped when i moused over the staff equip slot, even after changing the sorting a few times i could not find it in my inventory. I then tried the same with an arcane item with the same results. I could equip an item in the staff slot while it was solid white i think, or at least could after trying 2 or 3 times. When i left the keep and went into the shop the original items were equipped, and the ones i equipped on the solid white staff slot were in my inventory.
    It ended well, but really scared me for a minute there. :D

2. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

This sounds like it's related to the other party roster management bug you found. Am checking this out. Ta.

3. Zoorland

Zoorland Goblin Champion

Was just coming to report this myself. I was swapping out an Orzo's Excellent Wand for a Chain of the Hot Spark and Orzo's wand completely disappeared from my inventory.

Left the Keep, walked back in, and Orzo's wand was back on my character and the item I had tried to swap with it was back in my inventory. This time I completed the transfer without issue.