Dwarf Wizard Figurines

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Lionhead Bookends, Oct 1, 2014.

1. I don't much care for any of the designs available in the costume shop, but I really don't like the default dwarf wizard.

I figured I'd ask, see if anyone has any opinions on which one I should buy, or if there's a new one liable to be on the market soon that I just missed finding out about.

2. UiA

UiA Ogre

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Special Edition/Unavailable
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

(credit to neoncat for the image page)

3. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

You forgot one, although it falls into the "no longer available" category. ;)
    [​IMG]

4. Rebel7284

Rebel7284 Ogre

I love the art on the cats, but the sound effects are so annoying.

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I personally like the Vulcan and Winter dwarf wizards. I didn't realize the Vulcans were in Cuthbert's, but that's cool. :)

6. I do like the Winter version, but given its nature special item/unavailable, it's not really an option. The Vulcan one .... Oh (had to go search), that one! I didn't even notice the ears. Hmm. It's not bad. Very eye-catching design.

7. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

This is exactly what my default party looks like (actually, my dozen+ default parties used for Loot Fairy and any other time I want to complete most modules). My farming build was recently changed to three copies of the cat figure to help remind me they aren't allowed to complete adventures. And I'm saving a little pizza so I can (hopefully) buy the winter one in a couple months.

8. Wait, I'm pretty new to the meta for this game: why isn't your farming party allowed to complete adventures? ... wait (again), no, I think I figured it out as I typed that question. Is it so that you can go through, say, the first two battles of a three-battle adventure multiple times in order to earn money?

9. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

That's how they avoid completing adventures, the why is because I need them to remain level 4 to give them the best chance of starting the battle with Resistant Hide.

10. Huh. What do you do from there, things like Firestorm? Is there a guide or other type of thread where you or someone else's talked about this already?

11. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

There are a couple farming threads on the adventure strategy board, but they're mostly talking about high level adventures. For the lowest level adventures the "obvious" strategy is 3 level 4 dwarf wizards with Resistant Hide and as many Firestorm and traits as you can fit on them.