Don`t get league opponent

Discussion in 'Support' started by GayGoatGuy, May 13, 2014.

1. GayGoatGuy

GayGoatGuy Kobold

2nd time now that i wait for ages and i don`t get any opponents in the league. Happened to me today in 2 different leagues. I coulden`t even end my 4th game in one league, due to the long waiting times.
    What could be the reason??

I really like playing leagues, but i don`t want to use my pizza without having the chance to get 4 games done :(

Attached Files:

2. blackhand

blackhand Kobold

Maybe the devs can bump you up a spot in the standings for your trouble or give you a partial refund.

GayGoatGuy likes this.
  3. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Farbs likes this.
  4. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

This seems to be a big problem now. Since the number of people who play leagues is now very limited, it can be very difficult to get a match there after some time.
    Also pods are taking forever to fill after the first 1-2 ones.

Flaxative likes this.
  5. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Yeah, I think I'll reduce the league frequency. Hopefully each instance will fill better.

6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Is it better to run fewer 'expensive' leagues than a lot of cheaper ones? Just reducing entry fees and prize structure would net so many players!

7. GayGoatGuy

GayGoatGuy Kobold

I just send an e-mail about this problem. I hope i`ll get a refund or something, that would be nice.

8. GayGoatGuy

GayGoatGuy Kobold

Fewer expensive leagues might cause even less players charge for the league to play. I guess the leagues should just be more "rare", so people wait for them to play and pay.

An other idea is, that there should be a 15 minute free entry for the last 15 minutes of a league, without the chance of winning the prices. For a win there could be a golden chest as a reward. This should make it attractive enough for people to go for it. That way there would be enough players that "help out" running the leagues during "dry periods".

Lord Feleran likes this.
  9. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

Indeed. Leagues are scheduled every 9 hours now.

10. Finial

Finial Orc Soldier

I know I'm not a typical case, but I already had a hard time schedule wise participating in the leagues I am most interested in (astral and golden shrine) on the old rotating 5 hour schedule. On the new schedule I'd get the chance to participate in only 1 of them every few days. I.e., I wouldn't get many/any serious chances to pay, let alone win, these.

I know players that have taken as many as 6 runs at a league before they could win.

Long story short, I just want to play leagues when I have time but with the former and current schedules it is barely happening.

CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Same.

12. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

Another problem where solution would be to have 100x as many active players :(

CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  13. Finial

Finial Orc Soldier

Making the gameplay engaging and accessible, in addition to getting the brand name out there through social media and word of mouth, would certainly help. Having a positive and welcoming atmosphere from the community are the parts that we all can do to help, I suspect.

Flaxative likes this.
  14. This is a pretty severe issue. It's prime-time in Europe right now and it took me 10 mins to get my pod filled and now I cant' get a match-up. That's that pizza wasted.

15. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

00H23 isn't prime time ^^'