Difficult terrain/ enemy threatened zone not stopping movement correctly

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Zane, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Zane

Zane Mushroom Warrior

From what I've seen so far if there is no way to move around difficult terrain it prevents movement past that area, same goes for enemy threaten zones. But when both work together to prevent movement, movement is still allowed. I have a screen shot,

Attached Files:

2. Zane

Zane Mushroom Warrior

On that note, how do you add a screen shot directly to the body of text? The only way to insert images asks for a URL.

3. Dorian

Dorian Mushroom Warrior

Zane, the reason those moves are legal is because you can freely move through squares occupied by allies. By moving through Aria, you can reach all those squares without running afoul of threatened or difficult squares.

4. Zane

Zane Mushroom Warrior

Than why is it in a 1 wide tunnel blocked by an ally movement is prevented?

5. Dorian

Dorian Mushroom Warrior

It shouldn't be. Can you take a screenshot where that's happening? (I think if your ally is standing on difficult terrain in that case, you'd be blocked. Could that have been what you experienced?)

Thanks!

6. Zane

Zane Mushroom Warrior

I know i've experienced it before, but right after I posted that I noticed I could. I'll keep watching and see if I see it again.

7. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

In answer to your other question, you can only add images from an URL. I post mine to Imageshack and then link back.

[​IMG]