Dices?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Navas, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Navas

Navas Kobold

Why sometimes appear a white or red dice at the botton of my armor card?
    And why sometimes the dice roll shows 2, 3 or 4 rolls, until it get success. Or qhen it appears means that the dice is still "rolling"?

2. Fanturluche

Fanturluche Thaumaturge

When a die value changes, it usually means there is a value-modifier taking effect, such as Bad Luck or Chain Harness.
    The dice that sometimes remain on cards in hands seem to be a graphic bug.

3. boro

boro Goblin Champion

When you fastclick through animations to speed things up is when you get these dice graphic bugs.

gulo gulo likes this.
  4. Vlamona

Vlamona Thaumaturge

Dunno if this is what you want to know but:
    When you get attacked the armor rolls a dice to see if it works. To work it has to roll as high or higher than the dice on the card.

5. Navas

Navas Kobold

I don´t think that the changes happen when I have some die modifier. Because I see this happening a lot. But I´ll look with more attention to this.

Maybe you are right, most of the time I´m fastclicking.

Yeah, this I know, but thank you for your answer.

6. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

singular = die
    plural = dice
    Sorry, I couldn't resist :p

But yes, clicking fast through the rolls can cause different visual bugs to happen.

visak13 likes this.
  7. Navas

Navas Kobold

Sorry about the grammar mistake, english is not my native language. But now I know the difference.

I´m still intrigued about the dice rolling many times before showing the result. Nobody said with conviction why this happen.

visak13 likes this.
  8. boro

boro Goblin Champion

When the roll changes up or down it's because of effects that influence die rolls like bad luck, chain harnass, tricky stab or wounded block. Check the opponent's attack to see if it has hard to block.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  9. Navas

Navas Kobold

I´ll check, thanks.