Demon Worshipper

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Markoff Chainey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Oh Goddess of Intuition, I pray to thee! Grant me the power! oh goddess... why? Don't you see, I need more! My brethen die if I cannot help! MORE! POWER! Oh no, never! Never would I allow those dark shadows into my soul! Well, everything has a price, but thou will not pay MINE! O Goddess, help! NOOO! Yes, yes! OH FOUL LORD! I feel the power creeping into me as I drink from thy unholy well! Pure POWER! Who needs intuition when there is strength and ultimate desire! HOAHOAHOA and all it costs is my blood and my soul!!!

Demon Worshipper
    Level 1 Dwarf Priest

What do you think? It is intended to help those Burst Wizards to draw more and burst harder or maybe for Vamps to suck harder ;)

While a typical draw priest has an effective deck size of 26, this one has 32 - but it packs 16 potential draw cards, while the other packs 13 - so it is just slightly worse in the regards of pure "draw power per cardhand" but has 5 unholy well as a bonus. The obvious problem is that he is almost dead when he is through his deck... but who cares, the match should be over by then.

Share your favorite draw priest!

Bandreus likes this.
  2. Jezterscap

Jezterscap Lizardman Priest