Deckbuild

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Ghostbrain, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Ghostbrain

Ghostbrain Ogre

Hello Cardhunterians- I'm the Ultimate and the Best Cardhunter-er ever seen! Just check out my guild score. Quick shout out to those who got me here- Robauke, Stexe and Parodyknaveness...

[​IMG]

Large number of contribution right there. But I stand by it! Unlike your general dork, I am happy with what I have accomplished! Simply the best lowest player in game, right here, right now. This is OBVIOUS because that (minus)- means (plus)+ in the world of upside down, unlike this loser...

[​IMG]

Look up at this mess! A great guy, who clearly knows that playing alot loses elo! Do you not see that upside world is the real reflection of what counts in reality, I.E DISAPPOINTMENT! I hate you flax for being so, SO... Well; so great at this game. Clearly, though, this is a state of dillusion. Just DON'T HUG ME, I'M SCARED!

Wait, wait, wait... This is the deckbuilding forum and I should add some decky stuff here... Err, well; Got you covered in Fiery Ashes dood!

Black Dragon
    Level 19 Human Priest

Dusk Mantle
    Level 1 Human Wizard

Devourer
    Level 1 Human Wizard

This is what happens when you don't think about any strat at all (Pure AwEsOmEnEsS ofc)! Seriously, I gained a ton of minus elo using this, which clearly means I am superior to all you dorks that expect an elf party to beat me! GwaHaha fools, without armor you'll never beat the undefeatable Firestorm!

Oh... Wait... Yes, yes, you can get some armor...

[​IMG]

But that would be of course cheating. This does not count! Here's my results.

[​IMG]

I won one using the ultimate firestorm deck ever made. I don't blame myself, because you all cheated.

[EDIT]

Just found out about something called a META game. Dunno what that is but google said this...

I'm not creative but I can lose more creatively than you dweebs,

Thanks for reading, this was an experiment, like if you hate it, else I may try to implant more nonsense if it doesn't get some sorta negative upside-downess!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Ghostbrain likes this.
  3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Wow, I suck!! Jeez!!

visak13, Sir Veza, CT5 and 2 others like this.
  4. Ghostbrain

Ghostbrain Ogre

@Flaxative - No more than a tick. I love ya really :cool:

@Sir Veza - Thanks, been meaning to add more stuff to the forums, but with such an excellent hub of clevery fellows, there isn't much need in the advice catergory. It comes much easier for me to show what not to do.

5. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

what did i do now...

Ghostbrain likes this.
  6. visak13

visak13 Ogre

Blitz maybe :V