[Deck Post] My Most Obnoxious Deck v. 3 - BlessCano

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Dharzhak, May 15, 2015.

1. Dharzhak

Dharzhak Kobold

Now that the maps have been more accommodating of wizard decks, and I've been doing well with this again, I'd figure I'd post the final version. It's a fairly straightforward deck that spams Volcano and Cleansing Ray & Bless.

When I originally designed the deck, the idea really was to annoy my opponent into quitting...and it still does accomplish that fairly regularly. It's only really consistently vulnerable to decks that make use of mobile, hard-hitting warriors that can get away from the terrain attacks and overcome all the healing.

Human Volcano Wizard:
    2x Mordecai's Staff Of Magma
    2x Magma Scepter
    Akon's Amulet
    Asmod's Telekinetic Chain
    Rockshard Robes
    Skipping Boots
    Inspired Command
    Novice Teleportation

2x Human Bless/Cleansing Ray Priests:
    Nanahut's Morningstar
    Purging Mace
    Aegis Of The Defender
    Cleansing Hide Armor
    Skipping Boots
    3x St Ulrich's Bones
    Inspired Command
    Novice Ablution

2. Led

Led Orc Soldier

I been using a very similar deck upto rating 1670 this rotation before I changed back to 3 priests. Only real difference is I think adding some nimbus helps vs the Warriors. 2 bless per priest is enough with a shielding token and a nimbus blade so each priest has 4 nimbus

3. Janet

Janet Guild Leader

I also run something similar, but with 4x Ulrich's, been tweaking about with the build in other spots..I don't really like magma sceptre..

4. Dharzhak

Dharzhak Kobold

Heh, Led. I actually set out to make the most annoying deck I could invent without using Nimbus.