[Custom Map] Going Bananas

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by tuknir, Nov 17, 2013.

1. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

This is a small and silly map, you control the geomancer, and you must stop the ogres to reach the vp or you will lose

version 2 is bit more dificult with a sniper shooting at you and a door bloking your way Going Bananas 1.jpg Going Bananas 2.jpg

Note: the ogres where suppose to be apes, but apes where really hard to stop

speacial thanks to die2lustigen3 and defrb

Attached Files:

WhiteSorcerer likes this.
  2. WhiteSorcerer

WhiteSorcerer Guild Leader

The last window at the right corridor is blocked terrain, so a lost to a 3hp goblin onto i couldn't rockfall or use telekinesis :(

but knowing that i focused on that side and managed to win the next try =D

(about the hard version)
    the sniper was a nice touch! but i dont managed to kill him for the last star, he did it before :(

3. tuknir

really? damn, ok thanks for letting me know, going fix it

note: Fixed :) thanks for noticing

What you though of the map/idea? fun to play=? hard/easy?

4. WhiteSorcerer

yeah, fun concept :) its complex but rewarding, i can beat it trying 3 times at max

5. tuknir

WhiteSorcerer i tryed the double wall to see if the AI would work proper,but doesnt work and it reduces LOS :( so going keep it this way...maybe in a near future the ai gets improved

6. WhiteSorcerer

I hope so ;) I like your maps, congratz for winning the contest!

7. tuknir

updated versions

version mm is a normal version,just added soem doors near the vp to try improve the brutes ai to go vp

harder version was a door bloking ur way and a a enemy sniper shooting you, it can be quite frustating

Attached Files: