[Custom Map] Gems (PVE)

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by tuknir, Sep 24, 2013.

1. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

My idea was to make a 2 adventure module. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Part A)
    Introdution:

Rumors arrive that some Dwarven miners found a rich gem vein to a mine to the east, but where atacked by some monsters. Reports are scarce.

Only thing you know for sure is that the party that gets to the mine first and cleans it from the unwelcome guests will gain alot of gold by selling the gems there.

A)
    You arrive at the mine digging site, but unfortune, too late. A party of mercenarys arrived first and their men are already setting camp. Prepare to fight!

B)After exploring the mine shafts you finaly find the main hub. It seems the dwarven miners, while digging the gems uncover a demon portal. The cave is overruning with this diabolic creatures. Kill then all and then claim your prize.

Hope you enjoy and have fun playing it. any advice?

Attached Files:

2. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

Damn, dunno what happened, but the map uploaded the old version of part B, i had fix some stuff there...but now i cant open the board anymore :(. i can still play it by loading the scn but cant edit it anymore :\

Edited: I manage to recover the file, so all good, the jpg is still the old, same map,just a bit more polished

3. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Cool. For anyone encountering the same problem - you can extract .brd files from .scn files by first loading the .scn, then clicking the Export button.