[Custom Adventure] Goblins Adventure!

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by Gabbek, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

This is my on-going project with goblins! It's time for goblin adventure (will change the name and add some background story once I'm done. There will be 5 maps in total, I'll add them as they're done!

This is 1st map.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This is 2nd map.
    [​IMG]

This is 3rd map.
    [​IMG]

This is 4th map.
    [​IMG]

This is final, 5th map.
    [​IMG]
    Feedback highly appreciated! Enjoy your adventure :)

Attached Files:

Jayce likes this.
  2. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

Feedback regarding difficulty is highly appreciated! As my sense of difficulty might be too high / too low for some people, but they surely are tested and beatable :)

3. OneMoreNameless

OneMoreNameless Goblin Champion

More please, I'm enjoying these. I think the second battle is a little easier than the first at the moment. My lower forces had enough space to mostly keep stepping out of harms way, while the upper forces were initially shielded from the worst damage by the AI's weaker creatures. By the time I'd finally maneuvered the two groups together there was still six of eight alive and picking off even the hulk wasn't too hard thanks to entangle cards. The battle remained tactically interesting throughout and the graphical design is nice ... uh, gratuitous puddle-fish aside.

4. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

Thanks a lot! Yep, the second battle is indeed a little easier than the first one. I'll be making 3rd map today, in few hours. 2nd battle is good about tactics - you can either tank damage from lowish goblins while trying to pick off important targets or split their forces around the map, quite a lot of options to be played.

5. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

3rd is quite tricky, but surely doable :) need some advice to how many VPs should I set on 3rd map (surely should reduce the number that enemy needs to win, as well as you)

6. OneMoreNameless

Man, I hope the background story for this adventure is something really important, otherwise I'm going to feel bad for getting so many spiders killed in technically-they-might-keep-dodging suicide runs to clear a safe inactive-figure path for my berzerker. Oh yeah, and RIP magicker too; I guess you weren't technically as useless as you felt while constantly drawing Defensive. (I found the difficulty for the 3rd map about the same as the 1st - in that I did win but only barely and it took some thought.)

P.S. Nice rocky river.

7. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

4th and 5th coming on saturday, sorry for delay!

8. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Goblin Clans Battle is great, so I look forward to playing the rest.

9. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

4th map might be too easy, please report for feedback, thanks!

10. OneMoreNameless

I don't think the fourth battle is strictly easier than the others, but it is the least interesting to play - melee forces grinding against melee forces in a straight corridor was dull. The final battle was great though. It took me two attempts with adjusted tactics. Shaman support for the hydra and little cover was ... oh my god. So much burning.

11. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Whoa, this is some good-looking stuff.

I just plain love game editors.