Complain About Disconnects Here

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jon, May 29, 2013.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Today I noticed what looked like a bunch of people getting disconnected at the same time, around 6:30PST / 9:30 EST (US times).

I'd like to know what your experiences are with disconnects while you are playing. Do you see them often? Please post here and note the time you get disconnected!

2. Dugrim

Dugrim Orc Soldier

Until yesterday I had no problem at all.
    Yesterday I was disconnected 3 times.
    I remember only the last time hour: around 8.30PM Mountain Time.
    The other disconnections were between noon and 2.00PM if I remember correctly.
    No problem with my connection, always stable and steady.

3. Dorian

Dorian Mushroom Warrior

I had a random disconnect this afternoon, during an MP match -- 1:40 P.M. Eastern Time.

4. Card Hunter Joe

Card Hunter Joe Blue Manchu

Were you losing at the time Dorian?

Farbs and Megadestructo like this.
  5. Drew Nelson

Drew Nelson Mushroom Warrior

I've been disconnected randomly about 3 times. It doesn't seem to be increasing in frequency for me. Twice during MP matches and once during a campaign level (3rd battle of the no one can die quest, which failed me =P).

6. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

I know there were problems yesterday. I'd like to see if that is constant, gets worse, or was a random spike.

7. Borum77

Borum77 Kobold

Got into beta 2 days ago and no problems until today. Got disconnected 2 times around 10pm GMT and then had problems logging maps (spinning shield) for last hour.

8. SigioCroceus

SigioCroceus Kobold

I've probably put in 20 hours into the beta so far and I've yet to see a disconnect or really even noticed so much as a lag spike, and I don't exactly have first rate internet.

9. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

I had a few over the weekend, but I just put it down to my flaky wi-fi and didn't record the times.

10. Groggolo

Groggolo Kobold

Hmm I am experiencing several disconnections, my internet connection seems to be ok, anybody else having this problem?

I will record them in this post:
    - June 12th 2013, 14:20 CET time
    - June 14th 2013, 18:30 CET time
    - June 20th 2013, 22:20 CET
    - June 21st 2013, 14:10 CET time

11. Nightchill

Nightchill Kobold

I've had a few (latest was 6:40 pm on the 16th - GMT+12)

A couple of turns from beating the last map of 'Beneath the frozen earth' in my second to last available attempt I got disconnected. Next try thru the map, got disconnected about half-way thru it.

It has never managed to auto re-connect and my internet connection seems OK.

Another disconnect on 18th 7 pm (GMT+12) - definitely not a problem with my internet connection at this time - seems to usually happen during move or step card play

12. Unprepared4u

Unprepared4u Mushroom Warrior

I get disconnect semi-regularly, but that's because my internet drops unexpectedly.

Pretty frustrating that the game is incapable of pausing and letting me continue when I reconnect less than 10 seconds later.

For once (just now) when I got disconnected, it said it was attempting to reconnect for about 3 seconds. Then that disappeared, I reconnected and I was forced to refresh and sign in again. Reallllllyyyy irritating.

Don't have any problems with the actual server (afaik), I just wish there was something to help with make disconnects a bit less tragic in general.

13. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I almost never get the disconnect message, but about once a day (twice today) I have to refresh because the battle won't load (I wait 5 minutes before refreshing just in case it's slow). The F1 log ends with "Battle initiated"; no table, no map, no stuttering dragon, just the greyed out battle description and current hint.

14. Platouf

Platouf Mushroom Warrior

Hello,

Was I was kicked by server at 2h40 GMT+2 the 27 /06 / 2013. Before the kick I was playing game with snowspirit in cave map.

Friendly,
    Platouf.

15. Nightchill

Nightchill Kobold

Been having very bad weather here and my internet connection isn't stable at the moment. Due to the inability to re-connect the game is fairly much unplayable for me at the moment.

16. WaxMan

WaxMan Kobold

Multiple disconnects (about 10 mins in each) trying to have one pve battle, not sure if it is my end though, using logmein to get to my work pc (that has a 6200GT for graphics so flash is bad on good days) and I can not confirm if the work line is having issues, other stuff is slow from there atm.

17. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Moving this to support.

18. Eusix

Eusix Orc Soldier

Server down? It's 12:30am EST Sunday morning. I got DC'd then multiple reconnect attempts are denied. Just curious if it's me or everyone, thanks.

EDIT: Just tried from IE (was using Firefox) and now it says server is down for Maintenance.

19. doom_

doom_ Kobold

Can confirm Eusix, unable to connect.

20. Catagion

Catagion Kobold

I can not connect either