Celebrate holidays in Cardhuntria!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Sir Civil, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Sir Civil

Sir Civil Administrator Staff Member

Fellow adventurers!

The time has come when we put our old resentments aside, sit down at the common table, take out cards and eat pizza. We wanted to thank you for another great year and ensure that 2022 will be a significant one for Card Hunter. What have we prepared for you for now?

Get ready for the holidays!
    The celebration will start on December 15th and will last until January 4th. During this time, the Holiday Shop will be available where you will find holiday items. If you don't have them yet, this is the perfect opportunity to complete your collection. There will also be 3-holiday figures available in Cuthbert's Costume Shop!

Jump in and get your present!
    Log in to Card Hunter from December 15-23 to receive presents with the Daily Log-in event! An epic chest is waiting for you every day, so it's worth it! The holiday multiplayer board will also apply from 15 to 30 December.

And even more improvements!
    Alongside our holidays' event, a new update will take place. Co-op auto skip, weighted loot drops, and game performance improvements are coming. You will be able to read more about it in the upcoming changelog, so stay tuned!

Thanks again for the past year. We wish you all the best!

Pawndawan, Gast86, Reint and 4 others like this.
  2. Gast86

Gast86 Ogre

I wonder what weighted loot drops are.

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

We have a blog post about this coming Soon™ :)

Gast86, Sir Veza and Reint like this.
  4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Gast86 likes this.
  5. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

I've gotta say, for whatever's been holding me back (again), the daily chest spree does feel like a warm welcome. I have a wedding in the family (yay) on Dec 15, but I bet I can soon start making time again for CH. $;^ J

Weighted Loot Drops! @gulo gulo! Every item after every win, 1/5 chance of Human Wizard guarantee! Come baaaaack... $:^ D

fatcat__25, Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

We miss you!