Can't load Card Hunter

Discussion in 'Support' started by Snowbeard, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Snowbeard

Snowbeard Kobold

After finally getting into the beta, I'm having trouble getting the flash player to run. As a caveat, I'm terrible with computers. Anytime I go to live.cardhunter.com, all I get is a black screen. The address bar of my browser (firefox) has a little red warning that I click on asking to allow plugins. A dozen times I've clicked "always for this site" or just straight up "allow" but nothing happens. I've updated my flash three times already to no avail. What the heck am i doing wrong here? There's no error message, no trouble loading, nothing at all, just a black screen. Any help for a computer illiterate would be amazing.

2. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Hey there!

What browser are you using and on what OS? Make sure you have Flash 11.5 installed (the latest version). You can get it from here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

3. Snowbeard

Snowbeard Kobold

I'm using Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox. I've downloaded the latest Flash, but don't know if I've successfully installed it. Is there a way to easily check that? I think it might have to do with my browser not allowing plugins. I say accept always for this site, then reload, and it blocks it again.

4. Snowbeard

Snowbeard Kobold

I just downloaded Google Chrome and immediately got it to work! Huzza! Now of course I have to go to work instead of playing, but I doubt I'll get any sleep tonight. Thank you for the timely response guys, means a lot. Onward!!

Megadestructo and j-wiz like this.