Can't get by Gladitorial Arena Finals Act 2

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Lecutter, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Lecutter

Lecutter Kobold

At least so far. My party of 3 dorfs - level 9 - gets handled easily. I've run it 3 times - 9 matches in total - and get smoked every time. It's not even close. So, I'm going to have to wait for everything else to reset, get to 10 and see how it goes from there. However, as it's supposed to be level 9 I'd say it needs some seriously re-balancing, particularly the Beech Tree.

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Load up on fire magic and pray he draws his Combustible early. Spiked Mail is useful too; most attacks you'll see are melee.

3. SlashXVI

SlashXVI Kobold

I this scenario you can also try to stay away from that tree and not doing a single piont of damage to him, while you occupy the victory squares. esspecially with the higher hp of your dwarfs it should be easier to stay there even when taking some attacks.
    I personally was only running a dwarfen warrior and he did that job excelently back then. generally take down the weaker opponents first (the priest if you have free choice) and stay away from that tree it is pretty slow and for its strongest attack cards it has to get in melee range.