Can't Access Twilight Talisman in MP

Discussion in 'Adventure Discussion and Strategy' started by Yxklyx, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Yxklyx

Yxklyx Mushroom Warrior

I've got a Twilight Talisman (provides Nimbus) but it doesn't show up under my items for assignment in MP. It's the only item I've seen like this. Bug?

2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

3. Yxklyx

Yxklyx Mushroom Warrior

No, it wasn't either of those cases. I hadn't done coop at that time and have just been using 3 characters in the campaign (I have the 3 others I bought in MP but never used in the campaign since they are level 1). I found one rare and one epic divine item not showing up as available in MP. I unequipped all divine items from the priest in MP and did the same with the priest in Campaign - and then was able to see them in MP.

4. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Your MP characters are in your SP reserve and vice versa in MP. There are no SP or MP only characters. They all show up everywhere. Did you check the extra characters' inventory in the Keep where you couldn't find the items? They are found to the left of the party management clipboard in your Keep.

timeracers likes this.
  5. Yxklyx

Yxklyx Mushroom Warrior

First off let me get this straight. Assigning/Un-assigning items in Campaign mode has no effect in Multiplayer mode right? Also, there is just one global item pool right?

I had the Twilight Talisman assigned to a Campaign character after getting it from a chest. I might have equipped him directly from the newly opened chest. It might never have been dragged to the unassigned item pool (maybe that's the problem?).

I hadn't used my Campaign characters in Multiplayer and at least two Divine items were not available to my priest in Multiplayer mode.

Un-equipping all divine items in both modes fixed the problem.

6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Do you play on Kongregate, or in a small window? It's possible that Twilight Talisman was being hidden in your inventory due to the 'last line doesn't show in mini UI' bug, but when you unequipped enough items, it showed up again.

Had you tried searching for it when it wasn't showing up?

7. Yxklyx

Yxklyx Mushroom Warrior

To Flaxative, I was sorting by rarity and it didn't show up there. Not playing on Kongregate, or in a small window.

I had 6 characters, three used solely for campaign and three used solely for MP. In Campaign mode I only had the campaign characters equipped - same deal with MP characters in MP mode.

I bet it's because I moved the item straight from the chest to the character's card. It was never in the unassigned items section so MP mode never learned about it - just a guess...