BVD MAPS - Life of a Wyvern

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by BlackVoidDeath, Mar 21, 2015.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Life of a Wyvern

In game Username - Same as here: BlackVoidDeath

Pre-Start Story:

You are a baby Wyvern who has hatched from your egg a couple months ago and are now helping at looking after the other eggs and waiting for them to hatch.

Part 1 Story:

After a few more months you can see that the rest of the eggs will hatch today! but unfortunately because your parents have been flying of to these so called farms and taking livestock from nearby villages they have joined together and have sent their best fighters and some mercenaries to destroy your shelter! - fend off these humans and give your brothers and sisters time to hatch!

Life of a Wyvern P1.jpg

Part 1 Epilogue:

You are starting to be overwhelmed by the hoards of these fighters when suddenly you start hearing "POP, POP, POP, POP" and electricity fills the air the eggs have hatched!! hurray!! you help your parents gather up your siblings and you begin your exit into the forest where your parents will teach you how to hunt! but what you didnt know was that one of the crossbow-men had hid behind one of the boulders, and as you passed by him... he shot... one arrow was all that was needed to kill one of your wounded parents and... they fell to the ground dead.

Part 2 Story:

A year later...

Your parent has taught all of your siblings but some just couldn't survive... but you and the remaining are still being taught. You have known that the forest does not like your presence here, but one day it revolted, and at the worst moment! you were just beginning your daily drink - your siblings NEED water to stay alive, defend them!!, then you can fly away.

Life of a Wyvern P2.jpg

Part 2 Epilogue:

Your siblings finish drinking and you all quickly fly off to your shelter, now that you have faced and overcome danger itself most of your brothers and sisters feel much more grown-up!

Part 3 Story:

A few months later...

You and your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband are on a date/honeymoon (you can chose one) when you are spotted by a hunting party, so you two fly off to the peak of a nearby tower, which happens to be part of the "restricted" area for wyverns - show off your strength to your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband and they will do the same!

Life of a Wyvern P3.jpg

Part 3 Epilogue:

Congrats! you have won eachother's love by slaughtering humans! you should feel proud.

Part 4 Story:

A year later...

You two have made a nest, had children and now going out sometimes to bring eachother and your kids food, but what you didnt know was that the cave you chose as a home is also a storge nest! and they dont like guests!!

Life of a Wyvern P4.jpg

Part 4 Epilogue:
    You successfully defend your children and make the Storges learn to fear you. And like thus the cycle of Wyvern Life continue.

Its needless to say that most of these maps are too big especially the last but i would still love some feedback on this new series ;)
    Note: i am considering making The Grave-Walker "Season 2"

Attached Files:

2. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

I don't really feel a connection with the story, which I feel should be the strongest feature of these maps. I have a hard time figuring out which Wyvern I am supposed to be.

Maybe make some adjustments to the maps and work some extra details into the story. E.G., in the forest as you were getting water, you were sitting alone next to a rock.

The 3rd map should be ok though. The 1st map is pretty boring looking, compared to the others here.

3. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Thanks for the feedback, but if you think this should be improved tell me how and i will try better with the other maps
    You are meant to be the wyvern on the far left of your hand
    Is it because it is the smallest?