Build Deployment Downtime Mon 13 Jan 04:00 GMT

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Hi, there will be a brief (usually around 45 minute) downtime while we deploy a new build later today. You can find the build notes here.

Here are some local times:

US (PST): Sun 12 Jan, 8pm
    US (CST): Sun 12 Jan, 10pm
    US (EST): Sun 12 Jan 11pm

Australia (AEST): Mon 13 Jan, 3pm

Sorry for the late notice!

Pengw1n and Flaxative like this.
  2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I'm sorry, but unexpectedly and suddenly getting only a few hours' warning is unacceptable. I was planning to buy stuff from the Holiday store only after the update was announced. As the announcement and the deployment both happened while I was asleep, I got no chance to do that. Disappointed.

Thanks for the game improvements with the new build, anyway. Just hoping we had gotten at least one day's warning, preferrably several (as you always did before!) as not everyone checks the forum every day.

3. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Apologies Jarmo! These things, unfortunately, do happen from time to time. Please understand that this is generally the exception and not the rule.

4. Finite

Finite Kobold

:(
    Well, at least my would be heroes won't have to prance around in a clown hat now.

5. Jon

Sorry, let us know what you wanted to buy and we can probably fix you up (PM me).

Megadestructo likes this.
  6. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Thanks for the replies and for the offer, Mega and Jon, and apologies accepted, of course! I do understand things sometimes happen beyond your full control. I'm happy to hear you're not planning to make a habit of it :). I PM'd Jon about the stuff.

Megadestructo likes this.
  7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

The performance issues are SO MUCH BETTER!!! My collection is loading in like, 3-4 seconds now instead of 20. Thank you Farbs :)

Bearson Onyx likes this.
  8. TheShadowTitan

TheShadowTitan #3 in Spring PvP Season

It's still possible to buy dwarf wizard holiday skin? I didn't know that the maps change, etc was going to be today

9. Jon

I'll do my best to fix up anyone who missed out on buying something they wanted. Send me a PM and let me know what you were going to buy and I'll try to make the transaction manually.

I do realise that we didn't give enough notice on this build and that's on me.

10. ArtificerProdigy

ArtificerProdigy Orc Soldier

It would be pretty awesome if certain parties, which will remain unnamed, that recently purchased long subs, could get a bit of pizza back or something for missing the sale price. :p

If not, that's cool, I'll have to remember to wait for the new year sale next year, lol.