[Bug] SCA+POK+Muscle Through=Tug of War

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Scarponi, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

This is one of the most hilarious bugs I've ever witnessed! (I was only observing the game, my apologies to the one in the situation.)

So watching a Geo match and Player 1 had a character with Sparkling Cloth Armor with Path Of Knives attached. He also had a good position in a victory square. Player 2 played Muscle Through ending his move next to the SCA/PoK character. Player 2 naturally forced Player 1's character to move, but the move activated PoK, which activated SCA, therefore Player 1 was able to move back to the exact spot he was on. However, Muscle Through had not finished resolving, so it now once again detected the same character on the same square and allowed Player 2 to force him to move again, which activated PoK/SCA again, and Player 1 went back to where he wanted to be again. Of course Muscle Through detects the character and we repeat again. And again. And again! Player 1 didn't realize what was happening (as neither did I immediately) and kept trying to get back to the same square he wanted his character on, losing 1-2 health every time he was moved off of it, and every time he moved on to it. So the cycle repeated about 6 times until player 1's character died.

As an observer, not controlling either character I actually thought the game had glitzed and was repeatedly showing me the same pair of moves over and over again until I realized the character's health was dropping. Then I started laughing too hard to post anything in the game chat fast enough. :oops:

2. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

I would have understood after the 2nd time :D
    But yea, can't believe Muscle Through is itended to work this way.

3. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

Quick Question- if you play Muscle Through or Violent Spin and an enemy counters with Maze of The Mind, are they supposed to control the effect? I haven't tested Team Run to see if that works or not .

Sir Veza likes this.
  4. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

No idea, but an interesting question. Based on wording of the respective cards, I would expect that Maze Of The Mind could control the location of the Muscle Through or Violent Spin (the move) but not the effect on other characters (the push/slide). Same thing with Team Run, technically only the character playing the card is making a move, all the other characters are being pushed (compare to Run, Team! that is not a move card at all).

Sir Veza likes this.