Beta 2.21 (13 June 2013)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Why another build in one day? To try to fix some crash bugs that have been showing up in Beta 2.20. Let me know if they are still occurring (or not).

Battles
    • Damage command doesn't crash when attempting to apply damage from a card that has already been discarded (fixes crash when parrying predictable stab with an armor trigger).
    • Clean up card displays for cards after applying damage from a card that was in the process of being discarded.
    Adventures
    • Fixed minor bugs in Black Oaken Heart, Hall of Vespers and Chamber of Mazes, moved High mountain pass and Alet Zhav Adventures on map.
    Deck Builder
    • Fixed the character sheet usable item check to not screw with the talent pool.

2. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Hard to Pin Down still stays in center of screen after triggering.

3. Jon

Got it, will fix.

4. Jon

Hmm, I can't reproduce this. Hard to Pin Down flies to the character while the move is resolving.

Can you explain what you are seeing more?

5. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

[​IMG]

Tested against ogre bruisers in Lair of the yellow dragon. Card stays on screen and obscures the move destination.

edit: HtPD tested fine against gnome berserker chops.

6. Proxiehunter

Proxiehunter Orc Soldier

Worked correctly when I was fighting dogs while rescuing the mayors daughter. Maybe it's some sort of bug with the ogres?

7. Dugrim

Dugrim Orc Soldier

The card stays in the center of the screen until you move your character, then disappear.
    It's a little bit annoying but it works. You have to move the map to see where you want to land your character.

8. Gentley

Gentley Kobold

This is the case with all cards that make you move upon reacting. It took me quite a while to figure Dugrims solution out, i think this should be changed. I suggest to either move the Card a 100px to the side or allow it to disappear on click like a card that pops up because its new to the player.

9. Jon

It's definitely supposed to move aside when you are choosing your destination. Hard to Pin Down does this sometimes but not others and we're trying to work out why now.

10. Jon

Found the problem with Hard to Pin Down - fixing for next build.

Rorre, Megadestructo, Pengw1n and 2 others like this.
  11. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Does your fix also fix Hard to Pin Down vs AoE ? I got another screenie for HtPD vs Acid Spray.

[​IMG]