Best Warrior weapon

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Drakkan, Mar 3, 2015.

?

What do you consider a best weapon for warrior that uses at least 1 Major (Yellow) Token?

1. Reaper's Scythe

5.1%
  2. Axe of Titans

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bejeweled Shortsword

71.8%
  4. Bloodchopper

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Vibrant Pain

30.8%
  6. Crazy Sal's Halberd

12.8%
  7. Quick Jon's Axe

2.6%
  8. The Hackmaster

5.1%
  9. The Lunginator

5.1%
  10. The Bludgeonator

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Drakkan

Drakkan Ogre

Major tokens to go weapons. No argue there.

What do you consider a best weapon for warrior that uses at least 1 Major (Yellow) Token?

2. Drakkan

Drakkan Ogre

I vote for Bejeweled as most consistent, followed by Vibrant Pain as a weapon that opens lots of possibilities (for dw at least).

(maybe Reaper's Scythe in Top3, but I just recently got one, never played with it so I dont have a feeling about it yet )

3. Accent

Accent Hydra

I like Reaper's Scythe a lot less post-Dodge nerf and Obliterating Bludgeon->Pulverizing Bludgeon, but it's not a bad weapon. I have an Axe Of The Titans, but I never use it -- I don't love Obliterating Chop in MP, and in SP, I'd rather use Bloodchopper or another item with chops.

4. Grimmace

Grimmace Ogre

Axe of Titans- Useless, would never use.
    Reapers Scythe- Still good, but hurt by dodge nerf.
    Quick Jons- As above, even weaker than Reapers though, probably no real place for it.
    Bloodchopper- Would only be useful on a small map, of which there are none in ranked mp, in chess madness or triple threat, this is a great weapon.
    Vibrant pain- Still powerful, just wish it was 5 damage not 4.
    Hackmaster- Without that one elite aspect to distinguish it from strongarm, it is now close to useless.
    Bludgeonator- Just playable if you supplement movement, you probably want crusher for max effect also.
    Crazy Sals- Its different, i like that, and it can be used in many ways.
    Lunginator- Not a bad all around weapon. But compare damage to:
    Bejeweled- Enough said, (see my post, shameless plug)

You did leave out Double edged sword, which is probably 2nd after bejeweled

5. Drakkan

Drakkan Ogre

Topped the list :) (10max) .. but I agree that it should go to the list..

Grimmace likes this.
  6. Grimmace

Grimmace Ogre

Masters battleaxe is probably more useful than Axe of Titans

7. boopn

boopn Kobold

How was double edged sword missed from this list? It's so popular now!

8. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

9. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

I feel that the list is leaving out Blocking Mace, as it's one of the best, if not THE best anti-warrior weapon. Combine that with the popularity of warriors these days, and you have useful weapon with cycling, damage prevention, and card advantage!

timeracers likes this.
  10. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

And an Unreliable Block

Bandreus, CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  11. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

Obliterating chop is brilliant in Chess Madness and some of the other tight VP maps, especially if you disguise it by taking a dummy trait like impaling.

Bejewelled and VP are the obvious choices. Lunginator and Crazy Sal's can be handy. Agree with Grim about Master's Battleaxe > Axe of the Titans. Basically the big weapons need tech, so the techless weapons and those with nerfed tech like dodge are at a disadvantage.