Balance Change Compilation

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Stexe, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

I'm just posting all the balance changes in one spot that isn't heavily buried in another thread. Thanks to @Phaselocke and @Jayce from Card Hunter Wiki for all the info.

Balance Changes:
    Item Changes:

I'll try to update this when more changes come out.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    Jayce likes this.
  2. Stexe

December 2014 Balance Changes:

Card Changes: (I've edited Phaselock's post to make it clearer what was changed from a balance perspective)

New Items:
    Items Updated:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  3. Stexe

Last holder

4. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

I *really* hope the changes to Sparking Shell and Shimmering Hood (removing the drawbacks) means that there will be no "drawback items only" quests in the future. ATM, I'm just annoyed that I can't use those items for my remaining quests now.

PS: Hope that I didn't just crash this thread, I honestly thought that was worth mentioning this change when there is Sharp Shell/Shimmering Helm already in the game.

5. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Hi, couple of stuff:

a) Kindly update '...from Card Hunter Wikia...' to '...from Card Hunter Wiki...'. I know its super minor but during the initial wiki setup, there was a wikia set aside for Card Hunter which was meh. I'd really like to not cause unnecessary confusion due to an extra alphabet, thanks.
    b) If you really care about accuracy and am dedicated enough to track ALL balance changes, then you might wanna do some research on balance announcements from Jon in the Annoucement forum. iirc, there were 4 balance changes in beta, 3 post release (including the recent).

Hope it helps.

6. Stexe

Sure, I've updated it. It does matter and I don't know why I put "Wikia" since it is a Wiki and it has no ads.

I thought about putting the previous balance changes, but I figured they happened so long ago that it isn't as important as the current state.

7. Stexe

Updated for the December 2014 balance changes.

Phaselock and Bandreus like this.