Arcane Feedback not a Trait and Spark Generator damage modifier

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by T045ty33, May 8, 2013.

1. T045ty33

T045ty33 Kobold

Arcane Feedback doesn't play like a Trait -- i.e. I can keep it in my hand and later discard it. Maybe this was in response to the earlier Arcane Feedback bug.

Also, in the same game, it looked like the Spark Generator was giving a -2 modifier to spark attacks instead of +2. Very odd.

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

It's supposed to be a card that you HAVE to discard (a drawback rather than a negative trait) - or it will keep doing damage from your hand.

You might have misstaken a hard to block effect that exists on some of the spark cards?

If you find anything that you think is a bug, make sure to check the console (f1).

http://www.cardhunter.com/forum/threads/how-to-report-bugs.331/

3. T045ty33

T045ty33 Kobold

Ah, then to make it more clear, please modify the text of the Arcane Feedback card to "take 1 damage at the start of every turn this card is in your hand".

My spark cards had damage 3, but I only saw damage 1 appear after the attack. The Trogs did not carry any armor (or cards) at the point. Next time I'll check the log.

4. Bjornel

Bjornel Kobold

For a while I thought there is a bug on spark generator. It did not add +2 damage to my Big zap card. It took me a while, and a search on forums to find out that it is all right.
    I was a bit confused because I did not red the card description well enough.
    I was thinking ... maybe if every damage type has its own color then those colors cold be put in cards description and it would be much more clear .. even to such a dummy as I am.
    EDIT: Hmm I was thinking why I fooled myself in this way. And here is my thought process for those interested. I saw the Spark generator card and I was like .. cool +2 damage to some spells. And some other boring uninteresting effect about some armor bla bla. Lets go to see if this trait works with my Big zap card. It clearly says arcane dmage but hey ZAP feels so electric. Oh cool I played the Big Zap and Spark geenerator triggered .. great it works ... where the hell is my +2 damage.
    So this was my train of thoughts and It took me some time to find out where I went wrong. And please do not respond to this by telling me where I went wrong .. I really already know.

Oh and this is not in any way reply to enything T045ty33 wrote .. I was just scared to create my own feedback topic.

5. shram86

shram86 Kobold

I too thought Spark Generator was bugged. It needs to be plainer that Pen. Zap and Big Zap are NOT electric damage (for whatever reason)