All treasures hunted

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by PDXTai, Feb 1, 2015.

?

Do you collect treasures?

1. No, it's just 1,000 gold.

21 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Yes, I'm trying to get one of every treasure.

13 vote(s)
    31.0%
  3. Yes, I keep every Legendary treasure.

6 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. I actually keep every treasure I've ever dropped. I'm also part dragon. On my mother's side.

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. PDXTai

PDXTai Ogre

Got Troll's Cigars tonight which brings treasures to 100%. Is this something that anyone but freaks like me are trying for?

all treasures.PNG

2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

WOO HOO! Big Gratz!
    It took me months to find an orc painting to complete my set.

PDXTai likes this.
  3. PDXTai

PDXTai Ogre

The Orc painting was the longest. Of course, I got a second 24 hours after the first. The cigars dropped on my second trip to the loot bandit (temple of scales).

4. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Nice, welcome to the club! Because you can't buy treasures at shops, in some ways this is the most "collectible" set.

Bandreus, Sir Veza and PDXTai like this.
  5. PDXTai

PDXTai Ogre

Agreed Scarponi. You could buy the promo treasures, but that's it.

6. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Welcome to the freak club!

treasure-status.png

PDXTai and Sir Veza like this.
  7. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Welcome to the club ;)

[​IMG]

The hardest to find was the Cigars, which I got from a MP reward chest a bunch of weeks ago

PDXTai likes this.
  8. PDXTai

PDXTai Ogre

Look at those paintings! You could open your own art gallery!

Bandreus likes this.
  9. Rebel7284

Rebel7284 Ogre

I use legendary treasures as a money cache. I sell them off if anything essential comes up, but buy them back as I make money. Hurray for scarl's seconds!

Accent and Sir Veza like this.
  10. karadoc

karadoc Hydra

I like the keep treasures... but I still sell them if there's an item I want at Radi's. - Which basically means that I don't have any legendary treasures most of the time.

I do intend to try to collect them all, but there are other things I want to get first.

11. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

The club, folks. Sadly I don't own any paintings, but I have quite a bit of some cigars.

Cardhunter Legendary Treasures.PNG Cardhunter Treasures Epic Part 2-End of Legend.PNG

Attached Files:

CT5, Sir Veza, Bandreus and 1 other person like this.
  12. PDXTai

PDXTai Ogre

Wow. That's quite a stash! Do you lay it all out on the floor and make snow angels or do you just tastefully arrange it around your keep to make the neighbors jealous? :)

Sir Veza and Fifjunior7 like this.
  13. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

Thanks ;) I made a rule when I started Cardhunter to never sell anything that was at least a rare, so I have quite a keep full of antiques.

14. PDXTai

PDXTai Ogre

Heh. I started with the same rule but ended up with so many rares I limited it to just epics and legendaries. Then I found I had 12 Staff Of The Inferno so I cut it down to just the legendaries.

Then I collected my 8th Unholy Nimbus and 12th Relic Of St. Darqar..

15. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I used to keep all my legendaries, and all epic treasures as well. It eventually got pretty unwieldy, so now I only keep excess legendary treasures.

PDXTai likes this.
  16. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

I used to keep all my legendaries too, then I took a bludgeon in the knee

17. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

More pieces for that gallery

[​IMG]

A painting dropped in the club reward slot right after my membership expired. Since I had some pizza leftover, I purchased a 1 week membership, though I wasn't really sure about that. The day after that, one more Painting, again in the club reward slot. I guess that 1 week membership did his job right.

18. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Unfortunately those are all forgeries. Wizard Aloyzo had the original but it was destroyed when some careless adventurers "helped" him with some domestic golem problems.

PDXTai, Sir Veza, timeracers and 2 others like this.
  19. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

LIES

Fifjunior7 and Sir Veza like this.
  20. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

It's ridiculous how you don't seem to drop stuff for a long time, only to be submerged by loot some other times. It's literally raining paintings!

[​IMG]