Achieving Quest Challenges on First Playthrough of Map (or Double Dipping)

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Mance, Apr 18, 2013.

?

Should you get multiple quest credit at once and/or also credit on the first playthrough?

1. You should get quest credit on the first playthrough but not double dip later.

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. Only the ability to accomplish multiple quests at once.

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. Both quest credit on first playthrough and the ability to accomplish multiple quests at once.

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. I don't like either; leave it as it is.

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. Mance

Mance Kobold

How does everyone else feel about not being able to unlock some of the ribbons/prizes for completing a quest challenge on the first playthrough of the regular adventure map? Also, what about being able to achieve two quest ribbons in one quest run-through since the scenario/map doesn't change just because you're going for "lose no party members" or "beat with all wizards". Obviously double dipping wouldn't work if you are going for "survive with 1 HP" since that scenario has to be setup before the match, but it should work for the others.

I have a feeling I'm in the minority here but I think we should at least be able to double dip the quests. I understand these are not mandatory in the slightest and just extra fun but it can be a little frustrating wanting to complete many of these quests but having to redo the map so many times even after completing multiple challenges at once in the same map (especially if- at times- you already have a party with all humans, warriors, drawback cards, etc.)

2. Dark Wolfe

Dark Wolfe Orc Soldier

I think the way it currently works is to try to encourage experiments in deck composition as much as anything else.

3. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

I would be fine with it but a few of the challenges require special rules like the level reduced and the one hp only. Besides since the game doesn't check your deck for legality people could easily make mistakes and later get mad. The idea it self is nice tho and i do support it fully. I would also very much support double dipping where you select all the quest you want to do and it just adds that rule to them as i some times easily could do two but had to play through it a second time for no real reason.