Absent

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Shaadjd, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Shaadjd

Shaadjd Kobold

Been gone from the game since February, what holiday figures did I miss?

2. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

Welcome back ^^
    And none but 8 new figures from the leagues and 3 from the PvP season. Plus some new figures for the AotA expansion.

You may want to take a look at this: http://neoncat.x10.mx/fun/figures-spread.html

But not every figures on this page are yet in game.

3. Shaadjd

Shaadjd Kobold

:eek: what happen to the holiday love Blue!!! I was collecting those figures and hope you'd release more, possibly for the Queen's Bday and Kangaroo day (I believe thats a holiday based on a previous post of mine in which you guys responded about possible figures for those two days). Please return the love to special events.

Thanks squidy for the link, some of those pieces look beyond awesome.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  4. Shaadjd

Shaadjd Kobold

Well what was the name of the events I missed during that period and the events or special occassions in which they released the new figures I see? Just wondering so I know what to name my new set. For example what was the name of the occassion for thre tribal figures or did they just annouce new figures?

Also, I was in beta and didn't get those exclusive human figures, since I was still in beta at the time shouldn't I still have the option to buy them? I'm a collector in this game and would love to have those pieces?!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  5. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

The Aztec looking figures are from the Attack of the Artifacts expansion, and are currently for sale in Cuthbert's (or you can get them from the $15 bundle). The Vulcan figures (red-haired dwarves) were introduced early this year, also still for sale. The only ones not for sale right now are beta exclusives, holiday figures (3 for Halloween, 3 for winter/Christmas), season prizes (slimes), and league prizes (Gary, Melvin, Karen, geomancer, foil dwarf wizard, caveman wizard, dark elf warrior, dark elf priest). There are a whole bunch more that have not yet available to players (cats, demons, robots, rest of the dark elf/cavemen/foils).

Only people who spent a certain amount of money during beta got those figures. And BM promised they would not be available later. I'd like the priestess for myself, but I would rather have BM keep their promises about exclusiveness. (They have not made any promises about holiday or league figures.)

6. Shaadjd

Shaadjd Kobold

I understand the exclusiveness about the beta, bummer. But understood non the less. Well that narrows my collector's eye down to holiday pieces. Bring more holiday figures to the masses BLUE!!! If you can give us the word of some possible holidays you guys might celebrate in-game.