Ability to turn the board?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Kaitlyn Rauch, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Kaitlyn Rauch

Kaitlyn Rauch Kobold

I was in the middle of the Roadside Ambush of the Highway Robbery Campaign and I realized some of the characters were blocking the life point counter on the goblin figures. Plus I found it a little hard to tell where things are at times on the board when things got a bit clustered. Is there a way to rotate the board that I don't know about? If not, do you think it'd be something helpful that could be added?

2. A88mph

A88mph Mushroom Warrior

I asked this already. They said its not possable at the moment, but could be done at a later date.

By the way, Awesome profile pic :)

3. Kaitlyn Rauch

Kaitlyn Rauch Kobold

Haha Thanks. Anyway I'm glad someone else thought of this too. I'm glad they've said they can do it at a later time because there have been more than a few times where I've though to myself "wow turning the board would totally be in my best interest right now!"

4. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

If you point at models that are obscured, the obscuring figures will fade away, allowing you to see the life counter.

Unfortunately, there are some complex figures that can obscure something from an unusual angle that the computer doesn't realize it needs to check, but usually the fade effect is applied well.

5. Kaitlyn Rauch

Kaitlyn Rauch Kobold

Actually mine doesn't do this unless I am healing, if I just point at the obscure model it doesn't fade so I can read it. I must have some sort of odd glitch. It's not a huge deal though it doesn't hinder my ability to play horribly, it's just an inconvenience.

6. HavokReaker

HavokReaker Kobold

If you put the mouse over the enemies that are blocked it will bring them up so you can see their hit points and status cards. Just FYI

7. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

That's what I said.

Kaitlyn, if it doesn't work, are you quite sure you're pointing at the hidden figure and not, say, trying to point straight through the figure in front of it? Your mouse has to be on the desired figure's pixels. (Again, there are some situations where this is harder than others.)