A Guide for Co-op Players

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Nym, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Nym

Nym Kobold

Hail and well met Adventurers. I noticed this is gonna be huge game after steam release. Lots of steam players are joining and tried to find teams in world chat. I have some tips if you guys gonna solo (for creating own parties, like we all do before co-op mode was released.) and going one man for co-op mode.

If you gonna get your own party and solo campaigns please look at this thread

-> http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/heart-of-fury-mostly-pvm-semi-pvp.7435/

If you are going one man party for Co-op here is some tips for ya.

For later quests (like 1 hp quest) and some achievements i suggest you to open your characters in Human and Elf race, If you are professional enough you can open dwarf race as mage. Lets see your full guide.

-Human-Elf Priest

Most of people joining new, doesnt know how this game works but if you open a full healer priest with spear attacks you can guide them (for better guidance i prefer human race for party bonuses like 'walk team') and let them stand in battle longer. Buffing will awesome but dont try to equip buffs and debuffs at early levels, it tooks your healing slots.

-Dwarf-Elf Mage

Mages are ranged 'supports' and damage dealers which controls battlefields. Since this game is like D&D rules, i suggest you to open 'fire elf mage with at least 1 armor discarding item' or ' dwarf with teleportation mastery' will bring your team many victories. Some monsters are dealing a lot of damages such as 'Goblin Hulks, Hydra, Trolls' etc. Try to harass them or kill them while warrior saves his/her best attack cards for them. Remember you are 'ranged' damage support. Dont forget to discard their armors too. For example

Warrior with crushing weapons against Slimes sometimes fails due slimes immune crushings, it makes your warrior useless. Mage with Boiling Armor or armor discarding items will make warrior useful against the creatures also can place slimes such as cards like telekinesis makes your party safe or finish mobs faster.

Human-Elf Warrior or Dwarf if you are professional enough

A primary frontier, warrior is always at front sides for executing mobs and taking damage for protecting weak characters in party. The tip is always have a lot of masteries, such as Chopping for 5 or higher mobs, Bashing for some bosses, semi bosses and through mobs such as goblin hulk etc., Penetration for heavily armored mobs and having spear can save you from most of mobs such as Zombies. Most useful thing is your Armor. The battle is always looks your armor. Shining Armor for ranged mobs, heavy armors for heavy damage dealing mobs, frenzy armors for dealing damages for mass mob attacks, Grounding plate for making your warrior immune electricy against electricy users. Mobility, blocking and your racial masteries are your butter and bread. Keep your party safe, protect your priest and mage for all costs.

Thanks for reading, see you in game.

-Aranunna