6mordecai's saff of magma?What will be the effect? Has anyone tried

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by xiangzao, Apr 6, 2016.

1. xiangzao

xiangzao Mushroom Warrior

[​IMG]
    The software translation, please forgive me
    Who has the idea?

2. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

You'll burn your feet.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Yes, I have.

It's....interesting. Not very effective against a lot of moves, though, as you normally don't have much to attack with. And you can't Accelerate Time in this scenario, either.

Maybe there's a way to make it work (add 12 Magma Scepters for 36 total Volcanoes), not sure.

I think 2 Mordecai's / 8 AT or 3 Mordecai's / 6 AT is probably a better way to go.

4. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

您应该混 accelerate time, dimensional traveller and volcano. 第一个向导 = 10 volcanoes (2 x Mordecai's, 2 x Overheated Mesmeriser) = 90%的几率绘制 >1 volcano 反过来1和2. 第二和第三 = 4 accelerate time 每 = 55% 每的几率绘制 >1 accel time 反过来1和2.

你要 5 x dimensional traveller 要么3 x dimensional traveller, 2 x hover 在所有三个.

这会不会对小地图工作. 战士是太快了那里.

5. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

6. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

With 4 x volcs from the lavastaffs, and a dwarf wiz model with 6 x traits (2 x hover, 2 x dim traveller, 2 x blind rage -- you couldn't have 3 x dim trav in the skill slot because all your tokens would be used in the staff and item slots), each wiz has a 54% chance of drawing at least one volc in the first two turns (assuming 3 x wiz with no other draw allowances). With 4 x accel time in the arcane item slots, you'd have the same chance of drawing at least one accel per wiz.

You'd have 1 x reliable mail, 2 x shimmer aura (Iberial Boots, Vira's Shoes) and 1 x cloth armour, which is good because this would turn into a firestorm build: 81% chance of drawing one in the first two turns, 40% chance of more than one. But your chance of drawing just one piece of armour would be, again, 54%. You'd also have no way of stripping enemy armour reliably, unless you went with Boiling Warper, which comes with its own problems (4 x burning fingers).