Flaxative
Last Activity:
Apr 12, 2023
Narrative Designer @ Microfun

Share This Page

Flaxative

Party Leader, from El Cerrito

https://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/mauve-manticore-is-coming-back.12372/ Mauve Manticore is coming back, baby! Jul 28, 2021

Flaxative was last seen:
Apr 12, 2023
    1. bionerd
      bionerd
      I'd be interested in joining the loot fairy patrol (been playing for a couple of months now) - mostly it would be better if I could directly enter information instead of saying stuff in chat and hoping that someone updates it.
    2. ponkl
      ponkl
      Hi, i'd like to join the loot fairy patrol, how do i go about doing that?
      1. BlackVoidDeath
        BlackVoidDeath
        you need to PM him or do what you did - but dont expect for him to just give it to you - even me (who he knows is not a troll didnt get the username/password) :(
        Feb 5, 2015
    3. EvilBlackSheep
      EvilBlackSheep
      Hi, I'd like to join your guild and I've seen that you're the person to contact. However I'm pretty new to the game so I'd understand if I can't join or if there is some prerequisites. Is there any minimum level to join ?
      1. Stexe
        Stexe
        The Sorcererers shouldn't have any pre-reqs to join. They are basically the social, open to anyone who isn't a jerk guild. Try finding him when he is in-game.
        Feb 1, 2015
    4. bionerd
      bionerd
      I'd like to join the loot fairy patrol and was told that you are the person to talk to about getting the login in info for it.
    5. Flaxative
    6. Flaxative
      Flaxative
      Just handed out ~3200 pizza to players who helped us test the upcoming balance changes :)
      1. Magic Elves and CT5 like this.
      2. Magic Elves
        Magic Elves
        So where's the other ~3100 you owe me? ;)
        Dec 2, 2014
    7. tcrudisi
      tcrudisi
      Today's loot fairy: Melvelous the Magnificent (level 8)
      1. Flaxative likes this.
    8. tcrudisi
      tcrudisi
      Today's loot fairy: Pool of Slime (level 11)
      1. Magic Elves and Flaxative like this.
    9. Vradiel
      Vradiel
      Hi, I have a problem with the test server, or maybe I'm doing something wrong: the game invites me for multiplayer but the button remain gray and unclickable, what have I to do? Thank you and sorry for bothering ;)
      1. Flaxative
        Flaxative
        No idea, sorry. Contact support@cardhunter.com , thanks! :)
        Nov 18, 2014
      2. Vradiel
        Vradiel
        thank you for answering ;)
        Nov 18, 2014
    10. Eric Hutchison
      Eric Hutchison
      Hi Flaxative, I would like to re-enlist in the fairy patrol. Can I please get the password?
      1. Flaxative
        Flaxative
        Hey dude! Thanks for volunteering. Right now I'm only passing it out to players whom I know have been around for a while, but if you ask me again in a week or two I'll probably give it to you :)
        Sep 15, 2014
    11. Sir_Gamealot
      Sir_Gamealot
      Hi Flaxative! Latheviosin just asked if I wanted to join your Guild, after I bet Tuknir in a tight match (with my vampire deck ;) ) He said I should speak with you, cause you are the great leader of this honorablerery guild ;)
      1. Flaxative likes this.
      2. Flaxative
        Flaxative
        I heard "vampires" ... !

When's a good time for you for the initiation ceremony? Let me know when you're on, and your time zone, and we'll work something out :)
        Jun 21, 2014
    12. cshort1970
      cshort1970
      my name is Brin and would love to join your guild. I'm new to the game but a veteran gamer and played many card type roleplaying games.
      1. Flaxative likes this.
    13. PDXTai
      PDXTai
      PDX = Portland OR so Pacific
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Flaxative
        Flaxative
        Myyyyyy B. I can do Sunday evening. I'll be more lucid when it isn't my bday party >_____>
        Jun 8, 2014
      3. PDXTai
        PDXTai
        Any particular time? I should be available at 9pm again. Maybe before then for a little while.
        Jun 8, 2014
      4. Flaxative
        Flaxative
        Let's count on 9 pm!
        Jun 8, 2014
    14. PDXTai
      PDXTai
      Hey Flax,

I'm ready to give up my independent ways and join your guild. I'll be on Sat, Jun 7th around 9pm next. I'll look for you then.

Q: Do I like fun?
      A: I had fun once, it was awful. I prefer lulz.

Q: Are you courteous to your opponents?
      A: Only if they aren't Stexe.

Q: What is the airspeed velocity...
      A: Aaaaauuuugggghhh!
      1. Flaxative likes this.
      2. Flaxative
        Flaxative
        what timezone?
        Jun 7, 2014
    15. pixeljacked
      pixeljacked
      can i join your guild?
      1. Flaxative likes this.
      2. Flaxative
        Flaxative
        Probably! Do you like fun? Are you courteous to your opponents? If yes, then yes! Let me know when a good time would be for me to initiate you (we need to be online at the same time).
        Jun 6, 2014
    16. Getorix
      Getorix
      Hey there, do you guys use vent/TS and play casual pvp games against each other? I'm looking for an easy-going bunch to hang with.
      1. Flaxative likes this.
      2. Flaxative
        Flaxative
        Hey! That sounds like fun! I don't have or use either but I'm definitely open to the idea. One thing we do do (at least, @CT5 and I) is record many of our games. We're also getting into streaming.
        May 2, 2014
      3. Getorix
        Getorix
        Didn't see this during the time I took off from CH. Been playing again, would love to hang out. Folks have vent yet? Or is there group chat in CH now?
        Feb 2, 2015
      4. Flaxative
        Flaxative
        Cool :) Farbs just put voice chat into the coop team chats !
        Feb 2, 2015
    17. Flaxative
      Flaxative
      I want cards.
    18. Flaxative
      Flaxative
      I need cards.
    19. Flaxative
      Flaxative
      Cards are power.
    20. Flaxative
      Flaxative
      Cards will bring me glory.
  • About

Narrative Designer @ Microfun
    Long-time Card Hunter player, itinerant Card Hunter designer. I was a content designer with Blue Manchu, and served as Lead Game Designer for The Knights of Unity.

Signature

Former designer for Card Hunter.
    Responsible for Acquisitions Inc., Caverns of Chaos, Castle Mitternacht, Aloyzo’s Arsenal, Eastpass Conspiracy, and Celestial Forge.
    Founder of the Sorcererers guild, champion of the vampire priest archetype.
    That's all, folks!