Share This Page

ChadTheRad

Mushroom Warrior, Male, 30, from Irving Texas

Any One Want To Play Pathfinder or DND 3.5? Mar 2, 2014

ChadTheRad was last seen:
Jan 29, 2017
    1. ChadTheRad
      ChadTheRad
      Any One Want To Play Pathfinder or DND 3.5?
    2. Lance
      Lance
      Would you mind terribly if I gave a few tactical suggestions on your videos?
      1. ChadTheRad
        ChadTheRad
        of coarse anything to help other players who may be watching,i really had no clue what i was doing,simply i was playing the game xD i didnt care about strategy i just cared about having fun!
        Mar 22, 2013
      2. Lance
        Lance
        Yeah, I too play for the fun of it, win or lose. You learn more from loss; but in this game winning is necessary to advance and gather loot! So, not to play the greedy, tactical, brigand; but winning well wins! :p
        Mar 22, 2013
    3. ChadTheRad
      ChadTheRad
      Hey,I'm Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me Out Making A Dungeon For Level 1's In Dungeons And Dragons 1e Help Would Be Highly Apperciated
      1. Lance likes this.
      2. Lance
        Lance
        I've dabbled in 1st ed., but could never get a group together on a consistent basis. It's been a while; but maybe I can help. What exactly are you wanting help with?
        Mar 19, 2013
      3. ChadTheRad
        ChadTheRad
        well i need help Dugeon Mastering i'm thinking of bumping up the charecters to level 5 ive got a level 5 mage and the other guy i have playing with have a level 5 rouge,

it'll be just me and him and i'm not quite sure what kind of campain i should run what dungeon i should make,i've got no money and only Legolos and Gimili from the lord of the rings monopoly to serve as minitures for our charecter's
        Mar 19, 2013
      4. ChadTheRad
        ChadTheRad
        ive got no minis....i could make enemy ones out of paper

not sure for campain

zombies? cultists dungeon delve?
        Mar 19, 2013
    4. Lance
      Lance
      Hey, are you up for a match?
      1. ChadTheRad
        ChadTheRad
        sure a quick one
        Mar 15, 2013
    5. Lance
      Lance
      I'll be on in about an hour! I just got my key... but I'm still at work.
      1. ChadTheRad
        ChadTheRad
        thanks let me know go work!
        Mar 14, 2013
      2. ChadTheRad
        ChadTheRad
        just focus on having a good time well multiplayer tommorow iv'e got schoolwork i need to do today tommorow for sure
        Mar 14, 2013
    6. Lance
      Lance
      What are you using to record with?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ChadTheRad
        ChadTheRad
        how odd i got mine like pretty fast i guess he see's the forum first
        Mar 14, 2013
      3. Lance
        Lance
        They posted and sent me a message on facebook about how they can do batches easier than they can do singles. Also, they need to sent the invite via email, so... once they have enough I'll get mine... and apparently only 27 or more have messaged them their email addresses.
        Mar 14, 2013
      4. ChadTheRad
        ChadTheRad
        when you do make your account let me know or pm me your phone number or something so we can always call up a multiplayer game without to much issue if you want it would be easier for me that way or just tell me your user name and ill find it or try too
        Mar 14, 2013
    7. ChadTheRad
      ChadTheRad
      Just Got My Beta Key :D
      1. ChadTheRad
        ChadTheRad
        "I Really Should Be Doing My Schoolwork,Tomorrow I'll Begin Recording" T~T
        Mar 13, 2013
      2. Lance
        Lance
        My facebook entry won!
        Mar 13, 2013
      3. ChadTheRad
        ChadTheRad
        are you Sh****ting me? dude we can play multiplayer! YES!!!!!!
        Mar 13, 2013
    8. Lance
      Lance
      You go through a new avatars like they're candy!
      1. ChadTheRad
        ChadTheRad
        I gotta find the right one!,appearance is everything and if i don't appear the right way I'd be greatly effected like how a sandwich is affected when i eat it,besides the food,i like this one and its now my perm avatar ^__^
        Mar 13, 2013
      2. Lance
        Lance
        Yeah, I struggled with my decision to make this image my avatar. I actually just wanted a good picture of Chopper... and this one, I like!
        Mar 13, 2013
      3. ChadTheRad
        ChadTheRad
        Chopper is pretty cool,but i decided on this because it looks the most like me in real life,and that's what an avatar kinda is :3
        Mar 13, 2013
    9. ChadTheRad
      ChadTheRad
      Hey Everybody :3
    10. Lance
      Lance
      Thanks, I have so much free time and no key. Well, because of my schedule I am online between 4sh pm to 8sh am most days... So, I don't mind grinding in the wee hours for ya.
      1. ChadTheRad
        ChadTheRad
        you'll be the first to know i promise ive got my email open waiting
        Mar 12, 2013
    11. Lance
      Lance
      I'm afraid that because of the format I wrote in was a single paragraph that included the type and name I may not have gotten in... I didn't separate the name and monster-type outside of the one paragraph.
      1. ChadTheRad
        ChadTheRad
        once i get it and youtube through it as long as you promise not to give it out to anyone else just you and me i will share ;D
        Mar 12, 2013
    12. Lance
      Lance
      Congratulations, your in!
      1. ChadTheRad
        ChadTheRad
        I'm IN?!?!? WHAT!!!!! OH MY GOD!
        Mar 12, 2013
      2. ChadTheRad
        ChadTheRad
        OH MY GOD
        Mar 12, 2013
    13. Lance
      Lance
      Another ccg that may interest you is Cabals. Well, the weekend is almost up and I don't know about you; but I'm getting anxious to hear the results from the contest!
      1. ChadTheRad
        ChadTheRad
        me too,i mean we have a pretty good shot i think we did okay,some i know for sure will get one,but i think we have a shot 100 people i sure hope we get one
        Mar 10, 2013
    14. ChadTheRad
      ChadTheRad
      hmmm ill check out shadow era,cant wait for card hunter! xD
    15. Lance
      Lance
      Shadow Era is the best when it comes to free to play ccg's. But really I've tried, Now, when I say tried I mean gave at least two hours to, just about every online card based game I could find including some pay-to-play games and I've been left wanting.
    16. ChadTheRad
      ChadTheRad
      i may just try it out or find a ccg online to mess around with,let me know a few you play,that are free and ill check them out
    17. Lance
      Lance
      Your quite right. I've played just about every ccg you can think of, countless table top rpgs, and video game rpg and it is it's own breed for sure. I've gone with the deck building game, Resident Evil the card game to ease the wait.
    18. Lance
      Lance
      Hello, fellow DFW inhabitant! It's a small world so I thought I would say hi. Also, I work in Irving.
      1. ChadTheRad
        ChadTheRad
        it,is a small world,haha!,i've been currenty searching for a job,thats awful cool of you ,i'm trying to find a game close enough like card hunter while i wait,its futile though this game is unique in every way
        Mar 8, 2013
    19. ChadTheRad
      ChadTheRad
      Take As Long As You Need,Blue Manchu,When This Game Is Done You'll Make Many People Happy
    20. ChadTheRad
      ChadTheRad
      Beta,Can't Wait <3
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 22, 1994 (Age: 30)
    (None Currently,But Searching)
    I've played video games approximately all my life,I've felt like I've been searching for something,something that i couldn't find anywhere else,like i was hungry,but for what?,after long long hours of thought it dawned on me,Games,the experiences,the conflicts,nothing in life can compare to the feeling that one feel's while delving a dungeon,or defending the human race,you feel important,different,like your choice really matters,that you can make a change,i realized that at a young age and I've loved gaming ever sense,I'm not the most privileged gamer,having a Ps2 most of my life,a Nintendo 64,that cant be found,a snes,and a game cube (whereabouts unknown) and finally an Xbox 360,

I'm a beginner Dungeons And Dragon's player,been trying for a while to get the books and learn properly to DM,would love tips,on how to make dungeons and how certain rules work

my favorite games are,Final Fantasy X,God Of War (Series),Kingdom Heart's (Series),(KH2 favorite out of all),Champions Of Norrath,Legend Of Zelda,Diablo 1,and 2,Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning,Castle Crashers,Devil May Cry 4,Lord Of The Rings War In The North,Skyrim,ASURA'S WRATH,Brutal Legend,and The Game I Love To Hate Dark Souls (there are many more games)

if you just wanna shoot me a message go ahead,I'm pretty chill and don't really have beef with anyone,except if it's in a stew...

Signature

>>=====CHAD/THE/RAD=====D