Volcanoe + 2 Accelerate Time

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by haesslicherBob, Aug 24, 2015.

1. haesslicherBob

haesslicherBob Lizardman Priest

So i was playing "Lair of the Yellow Dragon" Lvl3 where you are fighting 2 Ogres, 2 Whisps and an Ogre Magicker. Near the end a bug (?) occured:
    At that point two of my guys (two wizards - Varnkron and Uzkulbaraz -->should have renamed them. hard to spell...) and three bad guys (both ogres and the magicker) were alive .
    My 1st wizard (Varnkron) played volcanoe. My 2nd wizard played "Accelerate Time". The result is as expected: the three bad guys took firedamage and one Ogre and the magicker died (see highlighted text from the log). So there was one Ogre left. The dreaded foe: Clubber Zang. Apparently he adapted to fire later on...

My first wizard then played an "Accelerate time" as well. For my guys everything triggered as expected (firestorm + Dimensional Traveller), but the remaining Ogre took no damage (Clubber Zang)! Clubber Zang was not firestormed. So I do not know if a 2nd Accelerate Time only prevents volcanoe from hitting twice or if it is a more global problem.

Battle log:

Varnkron causes volcanoes to erupt under everyone's feet!
    Gary passed.
    Uzkulbaraz walks
    Uzkulbaraz moved.
    Cloudspell brings bad luck upon Varnkron.
    Uzkulbaraz plays Accelerate Time.
    Dimensional Traveller triggered move for Varnkron.
    Varnkron moved.
    Firestorm damaged Uzkulbaraz.
    Reliable Mail reduced damage to Uzkulbaraz by 2.
    Uzkulbaraz took 0 Fire damage.
    Firestorm damaged "The Flattener".
    "The Flattener" took 2 Fire damage.
    Volcano damaged "The Flattener".
    "The Flattener" took 3 Fire damage.
    "The Flattener" died.

haesslicherbob scored 2 points.
    Volcano damaged Clubber Zang.
    Clubber Zang took 8 Fire damage.
    Volcano damaged Cloudspell.
    Cloudspell took 5 Fire damage.
    Cloudspell died.

haesslicherbob scored 2 points.
    Ogre Magicker discarded Dastardly Curse.
    Gary passed.
    Varnkron plays Accelerate Time.
    Dimensional Traveller triggered move for Varnkron.
    Varnkron moved.
    Firestorm damaged Uzkulbaraz.
    Reliable Mail reduced damage to Uzkulbaraz by 2.
    Uzkulbaraz took 0 Fire damage.
    Gary passed.

2. haesslicherBob

Volcano triggered by accelerate time not doing damage, happened to me two more times.
    The involved monsters were always big creatures (4-tiles) and not necessarily two accelerate times (as in my first post) were involved.

Am I the only one plagued by this bug?

Han Lee likes this.
  3. Xayrn

Xayrn Hydra

I haven't seen this bug yet, but I have a hunch that the accelerated lava is only working when it's under the bottom square of the large creature. Is that correct?

4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

If they weren't Blizkenripper (who has Hover), then it's probably a bug from when they changed how beacons affect large figures.

5. haesslicherBob

In the opening post i used 2 consecutive accelerate times. The monster did not move between them. First time it took damage, 2nd time it did not. After I clicked "End round", it took damage again. So this canĀ“t be the issue.

No Hover involved. Ogres and the dragon from "Lair of the yellow Dragon" (I do not know, if he has hover in his deck, but it was not attached to him).

Strange thing....

Xayrn likes this.
  6. PDXTai

PDXTai Ogre

I reproduced this with the Oak King (and started a new thread). I had two accel times. He didn't take damage either time. I posted a screen shot. The lava came from volcano so it was in the bottom square.

7. Lucielle

Lucielle Kobold

I had this bug today, and I took a screenshot so I could show people. Happened on the second time accel time was used.

[​IMG]

8. Han Lee

Han Lee Guild Leader

This has happened to me as well.