[Suggestion]EttSC audio for Custom Games and looping music

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Maniafig, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

The custom game option has been updated to accommodate the newly introduced monsters from the latest expansion, but it doesn't seem possible to select the new audiofiles that play on those maps for custom games.

It'd be nice if we could use the background noise from the expansion or even the music added for the expansion for futuristic maps.

Additionally, I'm rather fond of the music that pays during the expansion maps, but after a while it seems to stop playing without looping. It'd be nice if there was an option to make the music loop, so things don't become silent after a few rounds. I'm sure Cardotron's perfect silicon brain is capable of making the music loop!

FDrybob, Druidmask and Xayrn like this.
  2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

8-bit, 4k ram? Of course he could do it! :cool:

FDrybob and Druidmask like this.
  3. Druidmask

Druidmask Mushroom Warrior

Yeah, I'm surprised that the issue of battle music not looping hasn't been addressed. There also isn't music for campaign. It's really weird in MP when the music just stops.

4. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

What we really need is the ability to embed a custom music file into a scenario or something. I would be so much more interested in custom scenarios if I was making my own theme music for them :p

FDrybob and Sir Veza like this.
  5. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

I've added the Citadel audio to the custom game dialog.

I've also added an option to pick music for a custom game.

FDrybob, Druidmask, Pawndawan and 2 others like this.