Have a question or suggestion? Please read this first!

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Megadestructo, May 14, 2013.

1. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Hey everyone!

I'm glad so many of you are enjoying the game and *really* playing it and pushing it to its limits! We welcome and encourage all the feedback, questions, and suggestions you've been providing but sometimes it can get a bit confusing to see if something has already been brought up and it can be hard to constantly scour through an entire post/thread to figure out what the issue at hand is.

So, for future reference, please use the following structure for all future questions, feedback, and suggestion posts so all of us (here and your fellow players) can find things more easily:

Examples:

[SUGGESTION] - Gary needs a dirt-stache, Loot should include machine guns, Pizza needs more toppings
    [QUESTION] - Why am I so lonely? Where have all the cowboys gone? What do

Otherwise, if you're just bringing up a topic to chat about then carry on. Threads that just have "Suggestions and stuff" as their title make it hard to figure out what's going on.

EDIT - Since this just recently came up, some long-dead threads have been revived with new ideas and thoughts. If you have a specific suggestion, it's going to get lost in that discussion (especially if it's multiple pages). Since this is a forum more dedicated to giving suggestions and feedback to the developers, start a new one with the main concern or idea in the title as it stands a much better chance at being seen.

Thanks and carry on!

PS - For those who've posted threads like that already, no worries! I didn't think it was going to get confusing until, well, until I got confused. :)

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  2. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

To be clear: are you proposing that we literally include the word "SUGGESTION" or "QUESTION"?

Why yes, I just asked for clarity on a clarification post.

ParodyKnaveBob and Soulspeaker like this.
  3. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Everyone is already using them but as "I have a question" or "Here is a suggestion." So, yeah, it would make it a lot easier to find without resorting to search.

4. Sabriel

Sabriel Kobold

Oops, i didn't read this and posted a similar title. Its a serious question though. please read it!

5. aiza

aiza Kobold

so just to clarify if i buy pizza now use it on chests or unlocking the bonus levels. i get all that pizza back when reset. So to state it another way; i buy 50$ of pizza i use in beta right now to a balance of zero pizza, when beta resets and is fully release i recieve my 50$ in pizza back. thanks for the help.

6. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Yes, all pizza is returned to your reset account when game goes live.

7. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Ha! oh the irony.

ParodyKnaveBob and Xayrn like this.
  8. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Fair enough :)

ParodyKnaveBob and Xayrn like this.
  9. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Mondo necro, as threads go,
    With a reply by @Megadestructo :)
    Good to see you around, Bro! :cool:

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  10. jesusgzz80

jesusgzz80 Kobold

[SUGGESTION] Maybe could be difficult to implement but i wish see the option in cuthberts Costumes than give to the player the option in a submenu to choice one of the avaiable colors of the costume than i bought like the second or third skin when someone choice the same costume for the character.

11. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

1. Please make a thread instead of posting.
    2. This made me think of an option to show all of your bought figures. - for lazy people like me
    3. The colour changes when you have more than one of the same costume.