Smithy- Build your own Items

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Juxtapostion, May 21, 2015.

1. Fortaleza

Fortaleza Orc Soldier

Fixed it, cost and rarity still the same, but thx to point it.

Warpurge Boots (LVL 11, [​IMG] , Rare) ; a Minor Token alternative that keep the only one Warp Run per item (not even sure if this a rule).
    Purging Strike, Purging Strike, Warp Run
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Are you kidding? That's an amazing helmet. Probably better than any helmet currently in the game.

Obernoob likes this.
  3. ...ah, Mind_Leak only affects magic cards. I was mis-remembering and thinking that it'd discard the oldest card on hit regardless of type.

4. Punf

Punf Lizardman Priest

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

It's even common.

Pawndawan, timeracers and Sir Veza like this.
  5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Yeah, that could do it. :cool:

Flaxative likes this.
  6. Fortaleza

Fortaleza Orc Soldier

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
    tolkien and Sir Veza like this.
  7. Hm. How strong would a trait be, that while it lasted always let you see what the top card of your deck was?

8. doog37

doog37 Hydra

EDITED
    Unfortunately there is no cheap trait like BR or EM for Human... Maybe go for a reversed hand (which I know doesn't work for SP players) 2 Obvious Maneuvers and an Emerald or Gold Card, like Inspirational Thinking.
    Or use my bane Vulnerable. 1 point of extra damage was too little (I guess :confused:) but 2 points per is too much. I wish Vulnerable worked like a reverse Armor of Faith... Call it Open Wound and first hit deals 3 more damage duration 2, probably would need to be unpreventable. -Edited-

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

So, way, way, way better than Demonic Revenge? :p :p :p :p

Also, don't discuss submissions.

10. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

When you think of nimbus blade you think about impenetrable nimbus and why it only has 2 nimbi in it. So I propose a change:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (6x Nimbus). It would still be an epic and is still level 18.

11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

:D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes:

Accent and timeracers like this.
  12. Punf

Punf Lizardman Priest

While we're on the topic of damage immunity:

Impervious Bulwark
    Level 19 Weapon ((majortoken)(majortoken))(Common)

13. doog37

doog37 Hydra

:(sorry:(
    yes way way better... At this point I wish more of the drawbacks worked like Slowed and didn't cycle cards. I don't think Vulnerable should be a good card but right now it is about as bad as Demonic the only thing that makes it playable is that armor can prevent and if you get it at the right time you can avoid its effect. If there was a change made to like I stated, it would need to be unpreventable damage. I just miss 1 point Vulnerable and Wimpy, I haven't worn a weakling helmet in months.

14. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

When you say "would fit" what do you mean? Because it doesn't fit according to the cards database(neither troll regen and retaliatory mutation is for armors).
    Also Meltdown is not supposed to be on items.(why would there be a meltdown?)

15. Oh, by fit, just literally -- three slots.

For an item designed to spray radioactivity, operated by somebody not used to advanced technology -- meltdown seems a not implausible malfunction result. Maybe if Radioactive_Pulse were a mandatory action...

16. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

You missed that every devine weapon needs attacks:

Should not change the rarity nor the level, right?

doog37 and Sir Veza like this.
  17. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Sorry but it is now Rare because it only 4 of the same uncommon.

18. Lencrennis

Lencrennis Kobold

Hey, fellas! I've got an idea here. I'm not checking it against the app right now because I'm supposed to be working for a client, so levels and rarities are ballpark.

Seeking Hide
    Robes
    Level 6 Rare/Epic?

Cards: Sparkling Cloth Armor, Toughened Hide Strips, Toughened Hide Strips

Role: Have Dynamic Staff Elf? Add this!

Juxtapostion, Pawndawan and Flaxative like this.