Post EttS Farming

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Eren, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Eren

Eren Orc Soldier

I've mainly been a multiplayer player so far but I am trying to get into singleplayer as well and I have decided to set myself a goal of obtaining every item in the game (or at least all except legendaries for now). For this I will be both farming for treasures so I can obtain the items from the shops, and the levels with the appropriate drop tables that contain the items I don't have yet.

I'm not sure what's a viable farming method and what the best team composition for doing so is as I haven't been interested in the "competitive singleplayer" :p part of the game at all.

My first idea was to create the most optimal teams for say... 10-15 adventures of different level ranges that are the fastest to complete and do them every day, but again, I'm not sure what to run, nor which maps to run.

I'm guessing there are people around that already have such information so I'm asking for your help.

2. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

You actually want to farm PvP. The rewards are several times greater if you know what you're doing.

(Also, I don't advise anyone below 90% to set a goal of trying to reach 100%, because it requires that you reduce the game to a skinner box. Pull the lever, get a chest...)

3. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Low level farming should be fairly similar to pre-EttSC so these old threads should be a good starting place: http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/farming-pre-ettsc.7032/ & http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/farming-decks.6441/

Far from perfect, but this is my deck for Sanctum of the Cyber Tyrant (lvl 21). I got the no death quest with it quite easily and use plan to use it daily at least until my characters hit lvl 24.

Urist McMagician
    Level 23 Dwarf Wizard

[SRC] typo
    Level 23 Human Priest

Look ma, no hands!
    Level 23 Elf Warrior

Sir Veza likes this.
  4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

What? :eek: Are you saying it isn't?
    Who are you, and what have you done with neoncat, the Feline Firestorming Fiend?

5. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

I am warning away the young from the path I have trodden.

♫ Well, it's one foot on the platform
    And the other foot on the train
    I'm goin' back to CardHuntria
    To wear that ball and chain ♪

Sir Veza and Pawndawan like this.
  6. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Oh, yeah. I keep intending to do that, but somehow I never quite get around to it.
    Depending upon how much time you have, levels 2-7 tend to be a good daily gold run. It should take about 30 minutes or less. If you have less time, omit the ones you're slower on, and pick a some throughout the higher range you can complete quickly. If you have more time, tack them on the end of the low levels.
    Which adventures are quickest can vary somewhat by player, largely based upon playstyle and the items available. (In my case, I avoid the Wyverns. I can't find any quick method since the nerfs, and end up using armor removal and POK.)
    If you find yourself getting bored, try switching to different adventures. If you start to burn out, take a break. Sometimes just changing your approach can help. I run vamps a lot more than I used to for just this reason. It's a game: Try to keep it fun!

Drakkan and Pawndawan like this.
  7. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Best advice there is to not get burnt out. Ultimately the more and longer you play the more you get, so this is the key in my mind.