[GUILD] Nordheim Squatfolk Union

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Angarrr, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Angarrr

Angarrr Kobold

It's a tough job taking the rear in the marching order.

2. X_Sauron_X

X_Sauron_X Mushroom Warrior

Damn....I took a run at the purple chest last night (Aussie time - Sunday) but after getting to 18 wins from 26 I hit the brick wall and ended up 18 from 30 as was pushing too hard for the final two wins @4:00am......

Oh well - try again next weekend.

3. X_Sauron_X

Sorry Guildmates. Even though my win % is going up (and I got to purple chest last night) my contribution has gone down to single digits as I just couldn't win key battles v other guild members. Hopefully I can turn that around.

On another note the chest just gave me two scrappy epics Nanahut and Foval which I'll probably never use.

Angarrr likes this.
  4. Angarrr

Angarrr Kobold

I rarely encounter other Guildsfolk (rating and timezone related, I think) and have had a couple of disastrous wins against them recently. Your penitence is welcomed, but unnecessary. I've switched to playing elves for a while.

5. X_Sauron_X

Contribution is going up and down like a yo-yo. Think I've settled on a build that seems pretty consistent now (@1500-1550 ELO) so will see how it goes over the next couple of days.

6. Angarrr

Angarrr Kobold

I'm sorry to say that all my initial joy in this game has guttered out against a miserable wall of Nimbuses. I'll be standing down - of course, this means the Guild's rating will go up. So, after 10 days of me not playing, anyone wanting to perform a coup (http://cardhuntermeta.farbs.org/ceremonies.php#coup) is very welcome to do so.

Angarrr

7. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Dont't let them win, feeding on the joy of others is their endgame.

8. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Sorry to hear that, Angarrr. Thanks for setting up a fun guild and for running it well during your tenure! I hope you find joy in this or some other game again soon!

9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Be sure to come back when the expansion hits!

10. Angarrr

Angarrr Kobold

Yep, I'll still keep an eye on the game...

Thanks for the kindnesses!

11. Angarrr

Angarrr Kobold

(I came back)

(I missed the hitting)

12. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

And the expansion STILL isn't done.

gulo gulo and Angarrr like this.