Naraxis' Beta Diaries.

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Naraxis, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

After starting up the program try unplugging the plugging the mic back in sometimes they have a static buildup that clears if you do this. Then again it could just be your mic being a bit old and beat up / bad depending on when you got it and what you paid for it.

2. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

It's the onboard mic in a relatively new laptop.

3. Naraxis

Naraxis Mushroom Warrior

I don't have time to play today so no new thoughts or videos, sorry bout that!

4. Kahar

Kahar Mushroom Warrior

I think that's probably your problem right there. Onboard mic's are never great. Headsets or external mics are a lot better, but you can probably make due. Definitely use headphones so you don't get feedback though. That goes for any kind of mic pretty much.

5. Piratecat

Piratecat Blue Manchu

I'll be making a case for tuning down the difficulty on the trog adventures a bit. I think they're a bit steep for 2nd level; friggin' spears. Those troglodytes have no idea how to be a gracious host when adventurers come a-knockin'. I think they TPKed me four times this morning, which is a little hard for the first missions after the tutorial. One of the things the beta will do is identify bumps in the power curve.