Humble Card Game Bundle (get the Basic Edition and other games)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Gerry Quinn

Gerry Quinn Goblin Champion

It would be fair to give you 1 month and 100 pizza if you have basic edition IMO. I personally just spent $15 or so on pizza directly to unlock the treasure hunts, so basic edition is available for me and helps make this worthwhile. To be honest I am not playing CH much now, but I'll probably pay the $12 to get similar starter editions for other games, and the CH basic edition is a bonus too if and when I get back into it. Or I can pass it to a friend.

2. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

No I want the basic edition so I can get all the treasure hunts, but I 40 pizza and after that I will have 140 which is 10 shy of 150 for those treasure hunts

3. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

[​IMG]
    MILLION!

I couldn't find a video of this, but if you know what I'm on about then you'll know what I'm on about :)

Bandreus likes this.
  4. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Gratz! Well played!

5. doog37

doog37 Hydra

One of my all time favorite tables... FUNHOUSE!

6. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Plz explain the reference? :confused:

7. Farbs

Rudy, pictured here, is an animatronic head on a particularly great pinball table. On certain jackpots the table plays a little fanfare and Rudy says, quite simply, "million". It got stuck in my head for some reason.

8. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

This is what's been stuck in my head since yesterday:

9. BlackVoidDeath

Ooooook... still dont get it :oops:

10. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Try the link in the first post of this thread to get it.

11. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Then scroll down a ways to see the current stats:

[​IMG]

12. BlackVoidDeath

HAHAHAHAHA ok i get it :D:D:D

13. doog37

doog37 Hydra

Farbs you opened an emotional can of worms for me that is very dangerous. I miss playing pinball more than I can express (for about the last 10 years I rarely have seen more than 1 pinball machine in 1 place and often they are in a state of disrepair) and now I am going to obsess over pinball for the next 10 minutes before realizing it is futile and that Chuck E. Cheese just doesn't have pinball. There are a few places in the city that have a good selection, but I dont have a place within 20 minutes of where I live... but I do have 2 Chester Cheezies :(

STAY AWAY FROM THE CLOCK!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
    Sir Veza likes this.
  14. Farbs

Haha. Funhouse is so good.

If you have an xbox 360 pick up Williams Pinball Classics, or you can get The Pinball Arcade on iOS and Android. Basically, any pinball simulation including Funhouse by FarSight studios. They're very well done.

SHOOT AGAIN, BUCKO!

Sir Veza likes this.
  15. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Though not ignoring the inherent awesomeness that is pinball, I'd like to congratulate you on such a big, public, visible, and successful bundle thingy.

Accent, doog37, Farbs and 1 other person like this.
  16. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Card Hunter getting some well deserved success is great news :)

doog37 likes this.
  17. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

And they say the first million is the hardest, so ... :)

doog37 likes this.
  18. doog37

doog37 Hydra

I appreciate the thought (I actually had Williams Classics for Wii) but the thing I like most about pinball is that is it mechanical not digital. When I get into a good rhythm (or when I did) it was part dance part game and zen in a way that I can only compare to driving down an empty highway at 90MPH (145 KPH for the rest of the world).

But great to see that CH is getting much exposure and interest. I always thought the thing holding this game back the most was lack of advertising; as I have mentioned if it weren't for a write up in Game Informer I never would have seen it.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  19. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Indeed. And on a tile floor, because mastering the sliding of the table without tilting is an art unto itself.

doog37 likes this.
  20. Panzerking

Panzerking Kobold

Hi all,
    Missed the bundle, anyone has an extra (preferably cheap) basic key?