Loot Fairy Tracker

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Hey everyone! Log in right now if you want to triple dip this next Loot Fairy.

raffishtenant likes this.
  2. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Tezkal #2: 8 U robes, 6 U robes, 9 R elf skill, 8 E boots, (9 R divine skill)
    Qualifiers #1: 9 U boots, 8 R boots, 9 R staff, 9 R weapon, (9 E divine item)
    Qualifiers #2: 9 U divine item, 6 R divine item, 9 R weapon, 9 E heavy armor, (10 E boots)
    (Pol's Prayer Beads), Hawlic's Armor, (Araco's Boots)

Sir Veza, Bandreus and Jarmo like this.
  4. Quals #1: UUtRE(E) Ravenna's Incense, Ztoli Idol
    Quals #2: UURtR(R)
    Quals #3: UtUtRRt(R)

First times trying it with my vamp elves. That was rather fun.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  5. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Jarmo and Sir Veza like this.
  6. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Bandreus and Jarmo like this.
  7. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

Sir Veza and Bandreus like this.
  8. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

GA Qualifiers

3) UURR(Rt)

9. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Minimum loot, but was pleased to verify the nerfed Pulverizing Bludgeon could still one-shot the elf wizards in this adventure.
    ** SQUISH **

10. Looty's back with the Lizard Priest again.

UURR(R)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  11. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Qualifiers #3: 9 U treasure, 8 U arcane item, 9 R dwarf skill, 5 E treasure, (10 R arcane item)
    Lizard #1: 4 R weapon, 3 R divine weapon, 6 R heavy armor, 3 E helmet, (3 E heavy armor)
    Pure Silver Comb, Shimmering Hood, (Sharp Shell)

12. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Sir Veza likes this.
  13. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Liz - UURR-R

14. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Lizard Preist

UURtEt(R) - Woo Epic Treasure! 200 gold 4 me :D

Sir Veza and Bandreus like this.
  15. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Jarmo and Sir Veza like this.
  16. tcrudisi

tcrudisi War Monkey

So I was goofing off watching a really bad movie on netflix while waiting for the new day to hit. Why? So I could log on and wait a couple of hours to triple-dip the new Loot Fairy. (Yeah, I realize this doesn't work now, after I waited for the new day to hit and I thought about it for 2 seconds.) Anyway, as soon as I realized it wouldn't work ... I also realized that I only had less than 2 hours to complete as many adventures as possible before I lost the double-dip on this loot fairy. Ugh.

So I just went ahead and decided to complete the other level 4 so that I wouldn't have to load up any new gear. Makes sense, right? Boom - hit the Loot Bandit. Awesome! Well, I mean, he gave me something like U, R, R, E, R ... but hey, I'll take it.

Well, hey, now I know where today's Loot Bandit is (at least for me). So I decided to go ahead and refresh to get the Loot Fairy and Loot Bandit. The Loot Fairy was fairly mean ... but the Loot Bandit? U, R, E (Pure Silver Comb), L (Snobbit Pipe), E (Pure Silver Comb). I'll take it. =D

Bandreus, Jarmo and Sir Veza like this.
  17. Hmm...either Looty stayed put at Lizard Priest tonight or I hit Continue too early, though I waited until ~30 seconds after the move should have happened. (This was on the test server, since I'd already played it after the reset on the main server.) Can anyone confirm one way or the other?

Edit: BTW, UURR(R)

18. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Looty is not at Dungeon of the Lizard Priest.

Bandreus and raffishtenant like this.
  19. Thanks Jarmo. Well, on with the hunt...

20. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Confirmed at Forest of Souls.

Lizard #2: 4 U boots, 3 U divine weapon, 5 R weapon, 4 R weapon, (3 R heavy armor)
    Souls #1: 5 U treasure, 7 U martial skill, 6 R staff, 5 R treasure, (8 R elf skill)

Bandreus, Jarmo, wavy and 2 others like this.