Loot Fairy Tracker

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Mr. Magnifico

Mr. Magnifico Thaumaturge

To quote a message, click on "+ Quote" in the lower right-hand corner of the post you want to quote. This will add an "Insert Quotes . . ." button you can click to, well, insert the quotes when you write your reply.

2. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Alternatively you can click on the "Reply" button, right next the +Quote one. I find the former is much more convenient if all you wanna do is quoting a single post in order to provide some context to your reply.

Mr. Magnifico likes this.
  3. Hahahahaha...by mad coincidence, I had Mel ready to finish off right after the move, and there he was.

Melvelous #1: UtURE(R) Silver Fir Staff

wavy, Jarmo, Sir Veza and 1 other person like this.
  4. Mr. Magnifico

Mr. Magnifico Thaumaturge

Nice one. Wasn't looking good for a double dip with the new build deployment.

5. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Jewel #2: 12 U divine item, 12 U heavy armor, 12 R elf skill, 13 R weapon, (12 R divine item)
    Melvelous #1: 6 U arcane item, 9 R arcane skill, 9 R boots, 6 E heavy armor, (6 R arcane item)
    Quornic's Armor

6. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Melvelus thing

UURE(R) - Bloody Shield - which i have 3 of already :/

7. BlackVoidDeath

or you can highlight what you want to quote and press quote :p
    by draging your mouse over it while holding your left mouse button down

Bandreus likes this.
  8. Jerako

Jerako Kobold

Testing. Ignore me if this doesn't work. I'm still trying to work out the "added to multi-quote" popup, even if this is ridiculously off-topic.

EDIT: And yeah, even highlighting it and clicking on THAT quote button doesn't seem to do anything. I'm feeling computer ******ed right now. Am I missing something that simple?

9. It might not look like it's doing anything when you click "+Quote" after selecting, but it's actually adding your selection to a quote list, which you can then rearrange and add to your reply by clicking the "Insert Quotes..." button at the bottom of the page. Hope that makes sense.

Also, if you want to see what your post will look like before you post it, you can click "More Options..." and then "Preview."

Bandreus likes this.
  10. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

11. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

wavy, Sir Veza and Jarmo like this.
  12. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Bandreus likes this.
  13. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Confirmed at Valley of Tezkal.

Melvelous #2: 7 U heavy armor, 7 U heavy armor, 5 R treasure, 9 R elf skill, (6 R heavy armor)
    Tezkal #1: 5 U treasure, 6 R robes, 6 R divine weapon, 8 R boots, (6 R shield)

wavy, Bandreus, Sir Veza and 2 others like this.
  14. Tezkal #1: UURR(R)
    Tezkal #2: URRR(R)

So nothing too exciting, but the Bandit did turn up along the way and hand me a legendary and an epic.

Bandreus, Sir Veza and Jarmo like this.
  15. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
    Accent, Jarmo and Bandreus like this.
  16. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Sir Veza and Accent like this.
  17. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

Sir Veza, Accent and Bandreus like this.
  18. Assussanni

Assussanni Ogre

19. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Sir Veza and Bandreus like this.
  20. BlackVoidDeath

Jarmo likes this.