Loot Fairy Tracker

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Bandreus likes this.
  2. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

Bandreus likes this.
  3. wavy, Jarmo, Bandreus and 1 other person like this.
  4. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Kobolds
    UUtRR - R

5. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Jarmo and Bandreus like this.
  6. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

7. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

how many people here have a membership?

8. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I bought a one week membership while the holiday items were active, but that was the only time I've been a member.

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  9. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I used to carry it a lot, but not much anymore. I ran a 1 week membership when the holiday items opened, and another when a legendary I wanted showed up in the club slot. The last expired 2 days ago.
    I like the $5 pizza deal and 1 week memberships, so I'll probably use them occasionally to provide some money for the devs.

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  10. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Diamonds #2

UURR(R)

11. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Diamonds #2 URRtE -R
    Bertha's Big Clogs

I had 5 weeks membership total since i play. 4 weeks when the expansion came out, and i kicked off the additional week the day before yesterday to get my hands on a club item. I feel 80 Pizza is more then fair for that deal.

Sir Veza, BlackVoidDeath and Bandreus like this.
  12. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

Kobolds

1) UURE(R) Pacifist Trickery
    2) UURL(R) Antioch's Figurine

I've had 3 months membership so far, but my latest one ran out a week ago. Still got 300 pizza waiting for that shiny behind the window though.

Sir Veza and Bandreus like this.
  13. Assussanni

Assussanni Ogre

Jewel of Alet Zhav:
    URtRL(R) Wym's Fiery Pin
    5 weeks membership total. 4 weeks when the game first launched and 1 week when playing through the AotA Treasure Hunts for the first time.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  14. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Diamonds #2: 9 U martial skill, 7 U shield, 6 R staff, 6 E staff, (6 R divine weapon)
    Jewel #1: 12 U divine item, 14 U shield 15, R arcane item, 12 R robes, (14 R boots)
    Cottonwood Staff

Bandreus and Sir Veza like this.
  15. Alet Zhav #1: URtREt(R)
    Alet Zhav #2: URRR(L) (my first Bleneth's Frenzy Tome yesss...)

If I weren't already a club member, I would be as of today :p

16. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

Bandreus and Sir Veza like this.
  17. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Alet Zhav

UUREt(Rt) Enchanted Pearl

Yes, I have an active membership. I think I had for about ~4-5 months total, over the past 13 months or so?

Sir Veza likes this.
  18. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Bandreus likes this.
  19. Drakkan

Drakkan Ogre

I had membership for like 7 months after I started .. but I dont play that much in last 2 months .. and I already have all rares and epics .. so membership On/Off is not that much of a help now..

20. Jerako

Jerako Kobold

I've got one, even if Loot Fairy tends to give me epic gold/treasure rather than the cards that might help me slog through.

I started in May, but got the Basic package a week or so before they were giving it away for free. (Ugh, I pick bad times for everything). Mostly I just wanted the treasure hunts though. The club item slot hasn't been good to me over the past 3 weeks.

EDIT: NFI how to quote here I guess, but I'm sure you guys can see who I'm responding to.