Test Build 2.76.0 (19 Dec 2014)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

This build adds some stuff and brings back some old stuff. The old $5 pizza SKU is back (150 slices), also available via Kongregate for 50 Kreds. In addition, there's now an option to purchase one week of club membership for 80 pizza.

The holiday store is open again, selling specially skinned holiday items and, as well, you can find the holiday figures in Cuthbert's.

We're still working on co-op and some changes here might affect campaign progression. If anyone has time to run through some adventures in single-player on the test server to check that it's all functioning as it used to, that would be much appreciated.

Finally, we've optimised the seconds store and part of that optimisation is that it won't stock any more than 3 copies of any one item anymore. So watch out if you've sold a ton of copies of the same item and you want to buy them back.

Complete change list follows:

Holiday!
    • Re-opened the holiday store.
    • Added the holiday figures to Cuthbert's costumes.
    Multiplayer
    • Rotated in the holiday boards (until Jan 1 2015).
    Club
    • Added week club purchase option.
    Pizza
    • Added $5/50 Kred pizza purchase option (150 slices).
    • Fix pizza menu prices shifting around during repeated menu opening in Kong client.
    Shops
    • Shop stock doesn't send (ignored) list of items. Reduces bandwidth considerably for shop stock requests.
    • Seconds shop won't keep more than 3 copies of any one item.
    Co-op
    • Fixed a handful of bugs in the team ready system
    • Added proper interface for waiting-for-team step in co-op flow. You can cancel waiting now.
    • Added PASSED portrait overlay, showing when co-op team-mates have passed this round
    Leagues
    • Fixed Whorl's name in Artifact Anarchy league.
    Cards
    • Updated Curse of Fragility flavor text.

Stexe, Fifjunior7, wavy and 4 others like this.
  2. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

When is this coming out?

3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I haven't had much time for testing, but I just played The Pools of Slime on the test server (account: Testosterone). It was the last unplayed normal level 11 adventure for that account. Its completion revealed The Tomb of Tvericus and The Goblin Bazaar. Also, a dramatic Pizza-related story beat was shown after the adventure.

4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I just did a pass through Adventures.csv and saw that even though two modules set MM04ARCH, Mauve Manticore 4 still unlocks from BTFEDONE.

Modules that set flags already guaranteed to be set:
    Slub Gut's Sanctum - UNLKCOST
    Rescue from Shieldhaven - UNLKCOST
    Throne of Strench - ADVLV08
    Jewel of Alet Zhav - ADVLV14
    Return to Astral Shrine - ADVLV15
    Secret of the Gnome Lords - ADVLV16, ADVLV17
    Temple of Terror - ADVLV17

Now I'm trying to figure out the best way to make a proper flowchart...

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

This is correct.

6. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Fyi, I'm pretty sure the holiday items are still tagged with "noLoot" in the current test build.

7. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

*checks*
    Yup, they are.

8. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Are you sure? MM5 doesn't unlock MM4 now, and it's possible to reach MM5 without killing any Trogs.

9. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Will fix, thanks.

Sir Veza likes this.
  10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Yeah that's fine. MM5 exists outside the normal MM progression because of the Karen GMing thing.

11. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

What are the holiday figures in Cuthbert's Costumes?

12. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

13. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

Thanks for clearing up my confusion, Jarmo, I was looking for new ones.